Trading EUR/USD only - Page 13
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading EUR/USD only

Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    and for me alone eurusd pair is a very special pair because this pair is very stable pergerkan and also very good to be made as basic analysis material and learning, I myself often use this eurusd pair for my analysis material everyday, and also in my opinion This pair is perfect for all types of trading scalping or hedging strategies,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Concentrating on just one pair such as the EURUSD is a great way of making sure that we consistent gain adequate experiences, knowledge and good trading skills on how the pair works and be able to trade effectively over time. I am thinking about doing the same thing because as a novice forex trader my main aim should be on executing right trades and not just making huge amount of money over night which is the very thing or desires that have pushed so many of us into doing the wrong things in the field of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    and for me alone eurusd pair is a very special pair because this pair is very stable pergerkan and also very good to be made as basic analysis material and learning, I myself often use this eurusd pair for my analysis material everyday, and also in my opinion This pair is perfect for all types of trading scalping or hedging strategies,
    EURUSD is the asset i know that has the most liquidity in =forex field. Like the last time i read about this forex asset, it was claimed that only EURUSD claimed the liquidity of more than 30% of the daily liquidity in the forex field, that is a very good one. I think that the forex traders who wants to trade this asset should learn how it is working too, that is the solution i know who can make the trader to be successful with this forex asset.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    EURUSD is the asset i know that has the most liquidity in =forex field. Like the last time i read about this forex asset, it was claimed that only EURUSD claimed the liquidity of more than 30% of the daily liquidity in the forex field, that is a very good one. I think that the forex traders who wants to trade this asset should learn how it is working too, that is the solution i know who can make the trader to be successful with this forex asset.
    Yes, that's right what you explained. I just found out about this,
    but I think this eurusd pair is very good for beginners and also professionals because the pair is very special for me, eurusd pair does have a big influence on the world forex market, and I hope we can all take advantage of the good moments in eurusd pair this to get a satisfying profit,
    because in my opinion I prefer to trade for the long term in this eurusd pair because it's very clear the direction and movement,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    It is not advisable to concentrate on one pair, the opportunity that you will get from other pairs will automatically elude you, but if you can handle the mental pressure and discipline yourself, it would make sense to trade one pair, eur USD is not a pair that is highly volatile, so earning will not be much of a challenge knowing the the movement is always smooth, concentration is the key to success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.
    as expected, Euro-USD will continue to increase until Friday, and my prediction is that Euro-USD will continue to rise until the number 1.12780 can even touch the number 1.13000 ...
    Hope this helps ... I hope to gain profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    recently market has fall down from 1.1245 to 1.1190 how ever market still in pressure because 1.1186 is the major support line it market break this than 1.1180 will open for next major support how ever market should retrace from 1.1186 level with the target of 1.1214 to 1.1274 but market can impact fundamentally.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There are different pairs to trade, there is nothing that will make me decide that I want to trade a single pair because the Forex market is filled with different opportunities, trading without potential from another pair does not work for me, but I am saying this based on my personal preferences, trading just eur Usd cannot work for my style of trading, it will be very boring.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    good night, the title of your daily trading journal above is very interesting, that is, trading only on the eurusd pair, and on the basis of forex trading you must be able to learn for discipline, namely time discipline, one pair discipline, and discipline in one pair we will be more focused on market analysis and we will also be more focused on controlling emotional trading and also by focusing on one pair we can make an analysis seriously and overall it will be very useful in my opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    good night, the title of your daily trading journal above is very interesting, that is, trading only on the eurusd pair, and on the basis of forex trading you must be able to learn for discipline, namely time discipline, one pair discipline, and discipline in one pair we will be more focused on market analysis and we will also be more focused on controlling emotional trading and also by focusing on one pair we can make an analysis seriously and overall it will be very useful in my opinion
    discipline is always good and the issue is for this we need of patience and no one can be patient enough so the issue if if we want to be successful, if we want to get some experience then wait is necessary and no one is here patient enough, everyone want to earn just, this is not simple, everyone want to be successful and want to work hard but still he can not perform with patience and loses

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast