Trading EUR/USD only - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading EUR/USD only

Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As it can be seen on a chart I opened first trade before bad German manufacturing report and second one after a bounce from support but which unfortunatly didn,t last. Myself am not a big believer in technicals more in fundamentals. Its possible that pair will drop to support at 1.12 or even at 1.04,but that does not worry me. I intend to deposit more money and then adjust my S/L accordingly. If price starts recovering I will open more trades. At this time my loss on both trades is only $0.97. If both trades came to S/L ,my loss will be $ 3 which is 2% of my account of $150.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Will open long trade in EUR/USD with close S/L. Trading today is slow, due to holydays,there is not much economic data on calendar,so no big moves hope for steady increase in price.Buy at 1.12451.S/l 1.12315. $ 0.13.
    Opomba 2019-04-22 103351.jpg
    Todays thought:We believe that everything happens for a reason.On charts we look for a reason why a pair move this or other way.But reason is not in chart but what happend in real world.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Roblek; 04-22-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I am not going to trade one pair, that would be complete cheating, there are at least twenty pairs in the currency market, which means I can easily diversify my risks and make money from any of these, why should I sacrifice that for anything, it does not make much sense when I think about it, however, that is the best to build our discipline intently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Closed EUR/USD long trade with very small profit. Opened a long EUR/USD trade at 1.12560.S/L at 1.12244.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Roblek; 04-22-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I do no see trading one pair only as a very good way to make money from the market, trading one pair only will limit our earning, although it will reduce the risk, but if we want to make good money then we must take some higher risk by trading more than just one pair, eurusd is a good pair but we need to trade more other pairs before we can earn good amount.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    !.1200 is a long term support zone so if this is broken,there may be a very big fall in price.I trade on hourly chart where price has just bounced of support at 1.12-1.1285.I still have 3 long trades going with a loss of $ 2.05. If there is a positive news out of Germany at 10 o,clock ,I will open another long trade.
    Opomba 2019-04-24 095647.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    EURUSD have tested the strong support level for two times now and failed to remain below this level which is showing that there is some kind of price rejection and we could start seeing some retracing from this area, but the main market trend of this pair have been downward trend and in order to remain safe and profitable then we must learn to start selling on the rallies. So whenever the price of the EURUSD come back to the resistance area which is at the 1.1230 then we can start selling it because there is a good level and the USD is generally strong at this moment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    If you are good at trading one pair only, there are quite a lot of advantages you can get from the Forex market, people that are able to trade one pair have some things that accrued to them, first they can enter a trade with more certainty and guarantee because they are very focused, this is the most important aspect of the trading of a single pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    Trading just one pair such as the EURUSD is really good because first it allows you to start concentrating more and it reduces your rate of risks exposures because you are dealing with just one pair and not so many of them. One thing I love about trading just the EURUSD is that its volatile is not much and it would not lead you into huge of losses when you fully understands what the market is doing and where the main trends is heading, all you need is to wait for the price to come to an important area and you enter your trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Why trading only EUR/USD make sense? EUR/USD is most popular pair to trade.Becouse of that is most liquid,have smallest spread between buy and sell,is best for scalping and best covered by analysts and blogers.80% of all trades are done in this pair. It,s not easy to follow one pair ,never mind 10 or 20 of them.
    Today is second day without making any trade. Waiting EUR/USD to reach and bounce off bottom.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast