Kudus-Trade Journal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kudus-Trade Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

Kudus-Trade Journal

Hello i open this journal to keep records of my trades,i trade candle stick strategy with support and resistance both of them works hand in hand if you find a candle stick signal that is not on support or resistance it is not a good trade to me though i don't know about other traders,i will be trading this strategy on all currency pair on 4hours and daily time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudus View Post
    Hello i open this journal to keep records of my trades,i trade candle stick strategy with support and resistance both of them works hand in hand if you find a candle stick signal that is not on support or resistance it is not a good trade to me though i don't know about other traders,i will be trading this strategy on all currency pair on 4hours and daily time frame.
    first of all welcome to journal. candlestick strategy is good if you have learned it but just keep in mind that place order when you are sure if you are not sure its not necessary to open position just wait and watch market. after some time you can get market real direction and at that point you can enter with order

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Hello Kudus, congrat on opening a journal thread and I presume you will keep adequate records that would very much increase your chances to track your success. The support and resistance strategy you have planned to use are known to be effective but you really need to be careful and always get to follow strong support and resistance levels instead of weak ones. I wish you good luck on your trade and let's see how you can as well improve on your very trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    yes its your good decision to open journal because here you can track yourself. at time of opening position or analysis time just update it we all will try to share own analysis and recommendations so we can learn in that way and you also can learn many things from us. so with cooperation we can do our trade better

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Combining price action with candlestick makes some good sense especially when this is used with support and resistance as you have explained on this journal, I think what would make you survive for long is if you inculcate money management into your strategy because nothing can happen when we don't add it to our strategy, I will drop by from time to time to make my contribution to your journal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

i found resistance on 0.90299 and on daily time frame then a signal to sell which was a pin bar,sold at 0.89899 using 0.01 in two places.i risk just 5% of my trading account its a little bit much am not supposed to risk more than 2% but am trying to build my small account to a good amount of money then i will start with that plan of risking just 2%.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

i enter the trade few hours ago so i have to update my journal in this forum to keep records of my trades.that is a kangaroo tail or a pin bar as many of you traders will like to call it,the signal was on resistance which makes it a powerful one but has a probability.i saw it and thought it will be a good ride for me so i clicked the sell button with confidence i hope it goes well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    candlestick with support and resistance levels can make trading more effective always and more profitable because the trader can be able to know how to choose the good trading positions because the candlesticks will tell him when to enter the market and when to exit and so he can get good targets always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    4 hour and daily time used together can produce a very good result in a small period of time. Whoever is using these two time frame is definitely a swing trader because he targets the market from the highest level products from the lowest and sell or buy as the opportunity is provided, this strategy though simple, requires practice.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    candlestick with support and resistance levels can make trading more effective always and more profitable because the trader can be able to know how to choose the good trading positions because the candlesticks will tell him when to enter the market and when to exit and so he can get good targets always.
    The support and resistance level is so strong and would give traders all the possible chance to know when the best trading decisions have to be implemented in forex. I take them very seriously because I know thats the special part of trading where a very better decision with confident are taken for a progressive means of trade. These levels would increase our opportunity to earn good and would surely get to see we maintain good success rate as well as enjoy good unlimited earnings.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast