Kudus-Trade Journal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kudus-Trade Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

Kudus-Trade Journal

Hello i open this journal to keep records of my trades,i trade candle stick strategy with support and resistance both of them works hand in hand if you find a candle stick signal that is not on support or resistance it is not a good trade to me though i don't know about other traders,i will be trading this strategy on all currency pair on 4hours and daily time frame.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Hello Kudus, this is very nice of you. Traders need their trading journal no matter what they are doing. And for you to have opened it here, we can interact together and likewise share both agreeing and disagreeing view on what we feel. The use of 4 hours chart with your trading strategy is likewse good, I have always noticed that 4 hour gives any trading strategy a rigid backup than most other time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Hi, kudus most welcome to your own trading journal. Creating a trading journal really it is a nice and standard concept to develop a trading idea. Forex business is totally different from other business because It has the involvement of human emotion. So when you write down your mistakes it will help you when you will evaluate your performance to lock further entrance of the mistake.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with support and resistance with candlesticks will make trading more effective and more profitable and the trader will be able to make money easily and continuously, the trader that trades with both of them will be able to take more accurate decisions and will set the trades in good positions and will be able to make more and more money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with support and resistance with candlesticks will make trading more effective and more profitable and the trader will be able to make money easily and continuously, the trader that trades with both of them will be able to take more accurate decisions and will set the trades in good positions and will be able to make more and more money.
    accurate positions are not easy and never possible here because we are trading on future and anything can happen in future, so make sure you trade with some management because in case of loss you save account from losing all, in other side we can not sure so we place when we are more sure profit will be , otherwise in confusion we can lose just here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Hello Kudus, this is very nice of you. Traders need their trading journal no matter what they are doing. And for you to have opened it here, we can interact together and likewise share both agreeing and disagreeing view on what we feel. The use of 4 hours chart with your trading strategy is likewse good, I have always noticed that 4 hour gives any trading strategy a rigid backup than most other time frames.
    One thing that i know that could be of great aid for traders is for the trader to open a forex journal. Without having the forex journal, traders will not know how to educate himself further on the correction of the bad trades he is taking. Forex traders could lose, but with the use of the forex journal accurately, the trader will get to know where he went wrong. With the correction on that, the trader will get to improve greatly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    accurate positions are not easy and never possible here because we are trading on future and anything can happen in future
    I am very certain that there is no way we can start making money with a perfect trading system, because this is an uncertain business which does need us to really be very careful when dealing with it and here must always be some kind of losses which we would have to bear, but the key thing here is making sure that we invest enough time into learning as to be able master a lot of things in the forex market and in so doing we shall become very profitable in the long run.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12