Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Started on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is a bit mixed with support and resistance method and then I use candle stick to furthermore, I trade using indicator such as bollinger band and moving average, depending on the situation of the market.

My risk is on the minimum. Max is 2 percent of my whole account at a time.

I have taken some trades and the result is as follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I was so right, looking at the GBPUSD also, you can see that it is on the bearish move and when such happens, then EURUSD also follow the same thing, although I closed out on the trade because of the fact that I felt I missed a better entry point for the pair, however, I think EU might trace back up before falling again, but I am sure more about GBPUSD having more many more bearish candle.
    As at the time of made that statement, eur Usd had not decided which direction it wanted to be, it was looking so uncertain, but that is how the Forex market works, we cannot determine the actual direction, we only do our analysis and hope we are right, GBP USD has some business to handle beneath the 1.2700 once this psychological support gets taken out, we should expect nothing less than 1.2600 because of the volatility.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    As at the time of made that statement, eur Usd had not decided which direction it wanted to be, it was looking so uncertain, but that is how the Forex market works, we cannot determine the actual direction, we only do our analysis and hope we are right, GBP USD has some business to handle beneath the 1.2700 once this psychological support gets taken out, we should expect nothing less than 1.2600 because of the volatility.
    You are right about that, we don't have any certainty in the market that we can decide on, but all we have to do is that we have to make our analysis and then anticipate the market price to move as we have expected.

GBPUSD has so much fall and I think it will have to make some side ways movement before we can see a fall again, moreover there is a support that it is resting on now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    GBP USD has some business to handle beneath the 1.2700 once this psychological support gets taken out, we should expect nothing less than 1.2600 because of the volatility.
    The way that the GBPUSD have been falling is making me to understand that we might not really get good technical analysis on this pair because it would have been falling with some kind of retraces but it have failed to get some good retraces and it is becoming dangerous trying to sell it but we can wait for the price to get toward the daily resistance 1.2775 and if that area holds then we can start selling it again. I have some how missed out on some of the good trades but I think it is best waiting than being in a hurry and ends up losing all your money to wrong entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @Penuelophir, on the contrary there are well established support for GBP USD which are clearly seen from the daily time frame, there is a mini support at 1.2686 which is where it is right now, also there is another mini support at 1.2665 and when we move down, we have a major one that is sitting at 1.2605, if GBP USD will keep going down, these are the levels we should expect some reactions from. Then we have a very major one at 1.2485.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    The way that the GBPUSD have been falling is making me to understand that we might not really get good technical analysis on this pair because it would have been falling with some kind of retraces but it have failed to get some good retraces and it is becoming dangerous trying to sell it but we can wait for the price to get toward the daily resistance 1.2775 and if that area holds then we can start selling it again. I have some how missed out on some of the good trades but I think it is best waiting than being in a hurry and ends up losing all your money to wrong entry.
    I expected the same thing as well, but we can see that instead GBPUSD keeps on falling and failling, so it is clear that we should expect retracement on the 1.2568 level, I think it is already reacting to that level already, on the other hand, I am not taking any trade on the pair, will just focus on EURUSD for now, which I have already taken a sell trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    I expected the same thing as well, but we can see that instead GBPUSD keeps on falling and failling, so it is clear that we should expect retracement on the 1.2568 level, I think it is already reacting to that level already, on the other hand, I am not taking any trade on the pair, will just focus on EURUSD for now, which I have already taken a sell trade.

well gbpusd is still in bearish trend how ever on the d1 chart market has made 1 doji candle which seem like important for British parliament election how ever eurusd has start the strong bullish trend which seem to be the end of bearish trend so i recommend you to use tight sl because next week is most important .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well gbpusd is still in bearish trend how ever on the d1 chart market has made 1 doji candle which seem like important for British parliament election how ever eurusd has start the strong bullish trend which seem to be the end of bearish trend so i recommend you to use tight sl because next week is most important .
    You know there is no way the pair will keep on falling and I have already taken note of that level where it has made the doji, I knew there was going to be some sort of reactions on that level so therefore, I think it is time to see some pull back as we can see that the pair is not over sold, so time to make some up movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I expected the same thing as well, but we can see that instead GBPUSD keeps on falling and failling, so it is clear that we should expect retracement on the 1.2568 level
    I think we might have a minor support at the GBPUSD because it went as low as the 1.2604 and like I have said in one of the trading journal that the key thing to start doing now is to start buying it whenever the price retraced downwards and it did as I am typing this post and have gone upward from where the price came to test which is the 1.2657. As far as we have not been able to see the price hitting the support level again and it remains in place then we should be seeing more of the bullish movement from this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    What support that you think GBP USD has is holding because price has not gone down to break it, there is a new resistance that it is testing now at 1.2731, it is possible that price would break that above because some of the things that have been causing the gbpusd to fall has been partially resolved, especially the exit of Theresa May from the UK government.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is still more selling pressures on the GBPUSD because we have not seen the price coming to break above the last known resistance where the price came and stopped which is at the 1.2812, and I think the place where we can conclude that the price have changed completely its direction is whenever it comes and break above the formal resistance level which I have mentioned above but as far as the price remains below this are then we are going to be seeing more of the bearish movements.

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast