Cutiekc-COPYFX Journal - Page 15
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 193

Thread: Cutiekc-COPYFX Journal

  1. #1
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,448
    Promo (¢)
    1,785
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236

    Cutiekc-COPYFX Journal

    Trader: Cutiekc https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/43698/
    Account number: 7232094
    Server name: RoboForex-ECN
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 ECN Pro
    Leverage: 1:300
    Funds: 112.90 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/43698/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Started on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    My strategy is a bit mixed with support and resistance method and then I use candle stick to furthermore, I trade using indicator such as bollinger band and moving average, depending on the situation of the market.

    My risk is on the minimum. Max is 2 percent of my whole account at a time.

    I have taken some trades and the result is as follow.


    Not allowed!

  2. #141
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,220
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The EURUSD have tested the support level on the daily chart and could not break below the 1.1100 which is strong and right now it have started heading upwards and I believe that it will likely test the resistance area which is at the 1.1200, but before the main bullish moves I would expect that there be some kind of retracing towards the support level which is at the 1.1150 and if this area holds then we are likely going to see the price moving upward towards the resistance level which is at the 1.1180.

    Not allowed!

  3. #142
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,231
    Promo (¢)
    1,935
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Eur Usd is struggling below 1.200 that is expected because we are approaching a psychological resistance, I am waiting for a sell if I get the signal, the Ichimoku clouds is showing that price might head up more but I cannot take any decision without an actual confirmation, selling would come after I am sure the buying pressure has dropped to a large extent, I don't want to be caught up on a counter trend position.

    Not allowed!

  4. #143
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,448
    Promo (¢)
    1,785
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I have been scanning the chart looking for a good trade to be taken, but nothing has come up for me, so, I better patiently wait. I am not sure anymore about EURUSD and GBPUSD movement and discipline demands that I take trades when I have done the analysis and then I am sure of my market decisions. Therefore for now, I am with no trade and I hope something comes up today.

    Not allowed!

  5. #144
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,220
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I am not sure anymore about EURUSD and GBPUSD movement and discipline demands that I take trades when I have done the analysis
    There is certainly bullish movements on both the GBPUSD and EURUSD and both of the pairs have been able to test their resistance levels. The GBPUSD is above the 1.3000 resistance area and could move for more bullish but I am expecting the price to retrace some of the points as to test the support which is at the 1.2980 and if that level holds then we shall likely see more bullish moves from there. Also, the EURUSD have tested the resistance at the 1.1200 and the next possible trading target is the 1.1250.

    Not allowed!

  6. #145
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,231
    Promo (¢)
    1,935
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I have been scanning the chart looking for a good trade to be taken, but nothing has come up for me, so, I better patiently wait. I am not sure anymore about EURUSD and GBPUSD movement and discipline demands that I take trades when I have done the analysis and then I am sure of my market decisions. Therefore for now, I am with no trade and I hope something comes up today.
    The reason you were not sure about what to expect from GBP USD and eur Usd is because your mind is still fixed on selling, well price has already changed direction and has began to build up the buying process maybe you should probably wait for a trade that will come after there is a pull back, chasing a trade that you did not understand is not right, we need discipline for trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #146
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    GBP-USD is perfectly bullish, although it may be already difficult to start the bullish orders. The price is now close to 1.31 USD that is an interesting opportunity to start the sell-order as soon as the bearish signals are confirmed (which are not yet confirmed and the bullish trend may continue for some time more).

    Not allowed!

  8. #147
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,231
    Promo (¢)
    1,935
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    GBP-USD is perfectly bullish, although it may be already difficult to start the bullish orders. The price is now close to 1.31 USD that is an interesting opportunity to start the sell-order as soon as the bearish signals are confirmed (which are not yet confirmed and the bullish trend may continue for some time more).
    GBP USD is now trying to make retracement to create opportunities for the traders that missed the first buying chances, I think that is the price will hit or touch the 1.3000 before it can go back up, but if maybe that level does not work, it means that the bears would have a field day because I personally think price would now make the attempts to go all the way down through to something around 1.2850, price is king, we must follow it anywhere it leads.

    Not allowed!

  9. #148
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,220
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Currently, some of my trading tools are pointing that the GBPUSD is still bullish but when you take a look at the hourly charts then you should understand that there is rail bar right now and this is a bearish sign and we could start getting the pair heading downward today, but I am not going to do anything until the news which is due to come out today from the UK are all out because they could change the market direction. There is a possibilities of the GBPUSD selling right now and if you love risking too much then you can start selling it now.

    Not allowed!

  10. #149
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    understand that there is rail bar right now and this is a bearish sign and we could start getting the pair heading downward today,
    Likely yes. The rate is already well below its yesterday level. I did not analyze the fundamental situation for the end of the week.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    retracement to create opportunities for the traders that missed the first buying chances,
    $1.31 was a nice point to sell and I attempted to start a sell-order, but my robot did not find an entry point that would have satisfied criteria. So, I appear outside this market for now.

    Not allowed!

  11. #150
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,046
    Promo (¢)
    1,470
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post

    $1.31 was a nice point to sell and I attempted to start a sell-order, but my robot did not find an entry point that would have satisfied criteria. So, I appear outside this market for now.
    Are you by this statement saying that your trades are based on what your robot tells you, I guess you are one of a kind trader because many traders would ideally not entrust their live account to a robot, I cannot trade robot except the ones that I have programmed myself, I don't trust all these software for trading, I fear that they might have a bug or cause some misdemeanor to my account without any sort of warning.

    Not allowed!

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •