Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Started on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is a bit mixed with support and resistance method and then I use candle stick to furthermore, I trade using indicator such as bollinger band and moving average, depending on the situation of the market.

My risk is on the minimum. Max is 2 percent of my whole account at a time.

I have taken some trades and the result is as follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    New buy trade on eurusd. Price is restesting the weekly support, though I know that it is kind of more bearish trend, but I am taking the little risk on this one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    New buy trade on eurusd. Price is restesting the weekly support, though I know that it is kind of more bearish trend, but I am taking the little risk on this one.

its good if there is weekly support it should be strong and should go up but you are using very small lot size.i think you should increase bit because in this way we can not increase equity. i am using 0.03 and in 1 month just increased it to 80$. now after 20$ more profit i will increase lot size

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    its good if there is weekly support it should be strong and should go up but you are using very small lot size.i think you should increase bit because in this way we can not increase equity. i am using 0.03 and in 1 month just increased it to 80$. now after 20$ more profit i will increase lot size
    I know but for now, my mission isn't on just take too much risks. I want to keep the account in positive growth so that I can also have some investors who will not be worried about the fact that I am taking too much risks.

I closed my trade manually in profits but price reached and passed my TP

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I now have my eyes on a good clean setup on Usdcad, so that I don't miss the trading opportunity. I have set a pending sell order at that level. I am expecting to see USDCAD go a little bit bearish, since it is at resistance zone.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Due to the mix trading strategy you have face losses because the result shows that you do not have confidence and it is good to use stoploss and take profit in all of our deal but i think you are using very tight stoploss and take profit , you will get profit from market if you have to use higher volume on small stoploss and on long stoploss you can use small volume .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    USD CAD selling should not be your option now if I may suggest, EUR USD, GBP USD and this pair move in the opposite most of the time, except in few cases where they move together, and if you look at the charts if GBP USD, you can spot a retracement at the moment, when that is over, definitely it will sell that automatically makes USD CAD to be bullish, I think you should review your pending order with this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 118
    Welcome to the journal-owners society.

Can you please elaborate on how you determine stop levels for your orders. Also, do you monitor the trades in real time or do you predict the termination levels in advance?

I see you have a small risk setup. I am rather unsure whether <2% risk makes any sense in Forex, as it does not give you any flexibility of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Welcome to the journal-owners society.

Can you please elaborate on how you determine stop levels for your orders. Also, do you monitor the trades in real time or do you predict the termination levels in advance?

I see you have a small risk setup. I am rather unsure whether <2% risk makes any sense in Forex, as it does not give you any flexibility of trading.

I have been here for a long time, this is just another journal. I use the candle stick some times and then I use pip calculation some times.

I have a buy order on USDJPY following the trend line. I should have been out with profits but then just a little pips away and I didn't get out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Trading with candlestick is pretty common these days. I love the way you are able to maintain two trading journal, it means you are good at what you do, trading that USD JPY, with the way you said price came close to you take profit but you did not close the trade, I believe most traders would easily do the opposite, it is not easy to see price dancing around your take profit once it is close and you will allow it do its thing.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast