Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Started on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is a bit mixed with support and resistance method and then I use candle stick to furthermore, I trade using indicator such as bollinger band and moving average, depending on the situation of the market.

My risk is on the minimum. Max is 2 percent of my whole account at a time.

I have taken some trades and the result is as follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    There is still more selling pressures on the GBPUSD because we have not seen the price coming to break above the last known resistance where the price came and stopped which is at the 1.2812, and I think the place where we can conclude that the price have changed completely its direction is whenever it comes and break above the formal resistance level which I have mentioned above but as far as the price remains below this are then we are going to be seeing more of the bearish movements.
    It have a target in mind for GBP USD, which is 1.2750, there is no buying for me until that level gets some attention from the buyers, price sharply got rejected when it reached 1.2730 this means selling might still happen from here, I won't take the risk of doing anything now because price can either go up or come down, so I am going to wait for a good signal before my entry become active, it is even possible that price can attempt the 1.2600 again, nobody knows for sure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    It have a target in mind for GBP USD, which is 1.2750, there is no buying for me until that level gets some attention from the buyers, price sharply got rejected when it reached 1.2730 this means selling might still happen from here, I won't take the risk of doing anything now because price can either go up or come down, so I am going to wait for a good signal before my entry become active, it is even possible that price can attempt the 1.2600 again, nobody knows for sure.
    market has already given the green flag of bullish when it retrace the support price of 1.2600 how ever the bearish pressure is still there in the market which is very much high how ever market will bearish many time which will not break the 1.2600 and once all the seller will exit the market then market will start the bullish trend with full pressure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I will have my eyes on AUDUSD because of the fact that the pair has been on a down trend and right now,I think it has retraced upper and now on a minor resistance therefore we should expect to see some sell trades manifest at this zone and then here is where I will decide to sell the pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I will have my eyes on AUDUSD because of the fact that the pair has been on a down trend and right now,I think it has retraced upper and now on a minor resistance therefore we should expect to see some sell trades manifest at this zone and then here is where I will decide to sell the pair.

When we take a closer look at the way that the AUDUSD have moved then we would understand that the price is going to head for more bullish because it have broken the minor resistance and it is possible to start seeing some kind of retraces at this moment because no price moves in the straight line without coming back. So I am willing to start betting on the bullish side but not until the price finds its way back into the support area which is at the 0.6915 and if this area holds then I shall start buying it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

The selling has already began but to be honest I don't think it can be sustained because the buyers have taken shown interest to take this pair upwards, same thing that is currently happening in both the GBP USD and the EUR USD, be cautious with the sellers because this might just be a deception that is meant to make retail traders lose money, the structure of the market is gradually changing from bears to bulls, please tread with caution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The selling has already began but to be honest I don't think it can be sustained because the buyers have taken shown interest to take this pair upwards, same thing that is currently happening in both the GBP USD and the EUR USD, be cautious with the sellers because this might just be a deception that is meant to make retail traders lose money, the structure of the market is gradually changing from bears to bulls, please tread with caution.
    Yeah, it has already began already, but I didn't enter because I suspected that there could be some reversal, I was waiting for some good confirmation before I get to take the trade, but I didn't see the confirmation, but then again, we can't follow them all, we will have to loss some signals and then follow some, therefore, I lost this great opportunity to take trade on, but I am expecting to see some good signal on GU.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

audusd is has retrace on the extreme major support on the weekly chart which was around 0.6822 how ever market has start the bullish trend but market will do some correction on the bearish side to confirm the bullish long term trend how ever long term market will be bullish because of no clear resistance level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The price of the AUDUSD came at the exact point where I said that the price would retrace to and start heading for more bullish movement and if someone had bought at the 0.6915 then they would have made some money before the start of the London session this morning. As regards to the GBPUSD I did sold it this morning and have been able to make a lot of money off the pair because it was selling again and as far as the price have remained below the strong resistance area which is at the 1.2700 then we shall see more of the selling pressure on this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    The price of the AUDUSD came at the exact point where I said that the price would retrace to and start heading for more bullish movement

Yes, AUD--USD is to be bullish in the near future and it is in principle possible to start accumulating a bullish position right now. $0.69 is close to the bottom for this trading instrument.

The only thing to remember is that swap is now negative in the bullish direction for AUD--USD; therefore, long-term buy-orders may be not so much preferable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The price of the AUDUSD came at the exact point where I said that the price would retrace to and start heading for more bullish movement and if someone had bought at the 0.6915 then they would have made some money before the start of the London session this morning. As regards to the GBPUSD I did sold it this morning and have been able to make a lot of money off the pair because it was selling again and as far as the price have remained below the strong resistance area which is at the 1.2700 then we shall see more of the selling pressure on this pair.
    seem like market has dead from both pair of gbp usd and audusd how ever i am still watching market of audusd gonna be hit the support one again and then it will retrace it . if it retrace ten it was confirmed by the market of bullish trend else after break out market will be more bearish with the crash target again .

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast