Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Started on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is a bit mixed with support and resistance method and then I use candle stick to furthermore, I trade using indicator such as bollinger band and moving average, depending on the situation of the market.

My risk is on the minimum. Max is 2 percent of my whole account at a time.

I have taken some trades and the result is as follow.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    @ cutiekc, with this chart posted here, am assuming you are using the 1 hour time frame for analysis. Though it might not be strong enough but there are still potential once it reached to these blue point levels for reversal. Gbpusd for me looks promising to rise but however anything can still happen in this very pair. My buy stop order was activated in this pair and I hope this market can continue bullish to hit my take my profits level.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    @ cutiekc, with this chart posted here, am assuming you are using the 1 hour time frame for analysis. Though it might not be strong enough but there are still potential once it reached to these blue point levels for reversal. Gbpusd for me looks promising to rise but however anything can still happen in this very pair. My buy stop order was activated in this pair and I hope this market can continue bullish to hit my take my profits level.
    As the month comes to an end, I decided to check and see my history, I think I was able too make my 10 percent profits per month as I set that to be my monthly target of making about 10 percent or more per month, I will see how long I can last with this.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cutiekc; 11-28-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    As the month comes to an end, I decided to check and see my history, I think I was able too make my 10 percent profits per month as I set that to be my monthly target of making about 10 percent or more per month, I will see how long I can last with this.

This is wonderful, that means you were able to accomplish your mission targets for the month, ten percent is quite moderate, many forex traders would have gone for a higher target for each month, I know a very good trader who made losses that were almost half the profits he made and yet his account went up with a good percentage at the end of the week. Your ten percent should be maintained with good risks management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    I believe your monthly outcome is pretty cool. If you are able to monitor more instruments in the future to find right entry points, you can make more that 15% per month. The drawdown level is awesome. The sustainability is yet to be demonstrated.

In the absence of substantial movements in the market, your strategy is competitive. I stay tuned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's a nice goal achievable for you though you started almost mid of this very month but you still went ahead to maintain your monthly target for this month. I don't think you will have much problem if you will continue following this market the way you are doing now. It will sure help you manage your risk and of course see that your targets too are achieved. Our goals is to build a good trading history and if we are focused on this project, the reward will be limitless.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    It's a nice goal achievable for you though you started almost mid of this very month but you still went ahead to maintain your monthly target for this month. I don't think you will have much problem if you will continue following this market the way you are doing now. It will sure help you manage your risk and of course see that your targets too are achieved. Our goals is to build a good trading history and if we are focused on this project, the reward will be limitless.
    Thanks for the words. I intend to keep it consistent and see if I can get good investors and keep a stable account too. I also made some extra profits as well making it in total $30, that is close to 30 percent, but I currently have an opened trade on EURUSD, it is misbehaving but I will hold my ground not to close the trade and allow my stoploss and take profits do their job.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    combination of support and resistance and candlestick will make trading more strong and so this will lead to getting of good results and making of more money, because this type of trading is pure and does not depend on indicators that gives many false signals but depends on good reading to the chart always.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    I believe your monthly outcome is pretty cool. If you are able to monitor more instruments in the future to find right entry points, you can make more that 15% per month. The drawdown level is awesome. The sustainability is yet to be demonstrated.

In the absence of substantial movements in the market, your strategy is competitive. I stay tuned.
    I made about 38 percent last month and right now, my plans is to keep the consistent winning, minimum of 10 percent per month and I hope I can keep that coming all times. I am also focused on making sure that I make good strong analysis.

Today as a good day, sold AUDUSD and AUDJPY and made $14 already.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I made about 38 percent last month and right now, my plans is to keep the consistent winning, minimum of 10 percent per month and I hope I can keep that coming all times. I am also focused on making sure that I make good strong analysis.

Today as a good day, sold AUDUSD and AUDJPY and made $14 already.

this is best if you will trade with some targets because target trade can clear us how much time i have to wait, how much time i have to trade and how can i trade, so this thing really can help us in trading if we give it time to make a plan i always recommend people to trade properly and trade on base of experience, so give time as much as you can after that things can be easy for us

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is best if you will trade with some targets because target trade can clear us how much time i have to wait, how much time i have to trade and how can i trade, so this thing really can help us in trading if we give it time to make a plan i always recommend people to trade properly and trade on base of experience, so give time as much as you can after that things can be easy for us
    Well, trading with targets could be good and then at the same time, can cause us to loss our money as well, but for now, I want to be the kind of trader that takes quality trades, I don't want to take trades for trading sake and now with little funds, I have to manage it correctly, I intend to also add more funds about $500 by Jan. 2019.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast