Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Started on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is a bit mixed with support and resistance method and then I use candle stick to furthermore, I trade using indicator such as bollinger band and moving average, depending on the situation of the market.

My risk is on the minimum. Max is 2 percent of my whole account at a time.

I have taken some trades and the result is as follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Trading with candlestick is pretty common these days. I love the way you are able to maintain two trading journal, it means you are good at what you do, trading that USD JPY, with the way you said price came close to you take profit but you did not close the trade, I believe most traders would easily do the opposite, it is not easy to see price dancing around your take profit once it is close and you will allow it do its thing.
    NO, I am not updating the other one any more, because I have a new account and have to focus on this one. Well, my USDJPY trade got to SL, but the trade is still valid so I re-entered and now it is good really confirmed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    The trade you took on USD JPY again is not advisable because sometimes when we make a loss and immediately enter again, it is usually motivated by the need for revenge on the loss we made, so I want to believe that you took this trade based on the analysis that you did before and not that you are planning to get back at the market, this happens almost all the time with traders, I wish you all the best with this present position dude.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I have a buy order on USDJPY

Why do you trade USD-JPY now... The price is in the bad location. The trend is very uncertain, but even if it were very certain, it is already too late to become a bull.

There are a couple of other pairs with better patterns. E.g. look at AUD-NZD... Buying AUD now or waiting until the chart moves 30-60 more points downside is a sustainable endeavor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Why do you trade USD-JPY now... The price is in the bad location. The trend is very uncertain, but even if it were very certain, it is already too late to become a bull.

There are a couple of other pairs with better patterns. E.g. look at AUD-NZD... Buying AUD now or waiting until the chart moves 30-60 more points downside is a sustainable endeavor.
    I traded it because I made my analysis and which was correct. I am out with some profits, you can make use of your analysis on your trading account. We all have different analysis and would be great if we don't question other trader's trading decisions.

I have my eye on USDCAD waiting for it to land on my trend line and give me a candle stick pattern.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    you can make use of your analysis
    We question you, because we want to learn from you.

I do make use of my own analysis. ;)
    ana.png
    My trading is fairly boring, just a couple of orders per day, or sometimes no orders at all. The only benefit and satisfaction are that the percentage of wins is a bit higher than that of an average Forex trader.

Good luck with your CAD.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-22-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I go so busy yesterday and forgot about the trade I was timing on USDCAD. Price got to my trend line and moved as expected, but I couldn't get in on time and will be against my discipline to get in now, My stoploss will be so much.

Seems like I will be having similar test on my trend line on USDJPY, I will put this close to my reminder to be able to buy it as it retests.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    I go so busy yesterday and forgot about the trade I was timing on USDCAD. Price got to my trend line and moved as expected, but I couldn't get in on time and will be against my discipline to get in now, My stoploss will be so much.

Seems like I will be having similar test on my trend line on USDJPY, I will put this close to my reminder to be able to buy it as it retests.
    Good you are making this analysis and even when you must have forgotten them, it doesn't mean it can be so late if you still enter the market. Just that you must now know the amount of stop loss you will be risking and know the perfect lot size to use as regard to your risk. With what am seeing this usdcad pair will be moving for the very possible reversal and you can catch a good pips from the market. Also keep an eye on the usdjpy pair to avoid forgetting it too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Good you are making this analysis and even when you must have forgotten them, it doesn't mean it can be so late if you still enter the market. Just that you must now know the amount of stop loss you will be risking and know the perfect lot size to use as regard to your risk. With what am seeing this usdcad pair will be moving for the very possible reversal and you can catch a good pips from the market. Also keep an eye on the usdjpy pair to avoid forgetting it too.
    For sure, I know that I can't get all the trades in the market as I am needed to get. But then, I know one thing for sure, If I can keep on with the way I am trading now and only taking the best trades, I will recover all my losses and get to be profitable again, I hope on getting 100 percent profits in 5 months.

I didn't get a good confirmation as I was waiting for on the USDJPY trade, therefore I let it be and it seems to be going up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have a pending on GBPUSD, waiting for price to get to my blue area but if I can't get to see price at that zone then I might enter at an instant order. Because there have already been a confirmation but I am looking to enter at price retracement and which will give me little risks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    May I ask you to keep dates and prices in the chart? This is the only way to understand what you are actually discussing.

Good luck with your GBPUSD. My perception is GBPUSD is rather bullish during this week and there is a good probability for your pending order to work. I do not risk to predict retracements though.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast