Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Started on: 07 November 2018 06:17:06
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is a bit mixed with support and resistance method and then I use candle stick to furthermore, I trade using indicator such as bollinger band and moving average, depending on the situation of the market.

My risk is on the minimum. Max is 2 percent of my whole account at a time.

I have taken some trades and the result is as follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    There is nothing dead about the market, well, I just think it is going to depend on the way the trader wants to make their analysis and all that, merely looking at the chart, I have been able to have seen the movement of price and I can tell where the price will go, I think GBPUSD is willing to fall even more, I might take a trade come Moday.
    ymbrfab.jpg

i think you do not watch the forexfactory for the event there is event of jews religion and market has bank holiday on last friday and on the up comming week will also holiday how ever there are some broker which has closed their mt4 on friday but gbpusd seem to start bull trend because of major support level if market will not impact by fundamental movenment .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    mexima, Sorry I don't agree with you and what do you mean by bull trend? The GBPUSD is clearly on a way to bearish movement and GBP fundamentally has nothing to hold it back, Sorry, I think you should check the chart and not just the news calendar, I just checked and last Friday candle closed as pin bar bearish.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    mexima, Sorry I don't agree with you and what do you mean by bull trend? The GBPUSD is clearly on a way to bearish movement and GBP fundamentally has nothing to hold it back, Sorry, I think you should check the chart and not just the news calendar, I just checked and last Friday candle closed as pin bar bearish.
    I am totally agree with you. After a long time I saw such rocking landing of GBPUSD. People took attempt to buy the the price, someone there who already took buy entry but price clear bearish. Coming week no high impact news of pound as well as usd but I believe the asset will continue its bearish trend. Whats happend exactly lets see next week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 42
    4fpFgab.jpg

well first of all i can not find any pin bar in the chart the one candle which look like a pin bar is actually a hammer candle but according ot he h4 chart market is on strong support level which is also mention in the chart if market break it then market will continue the bearish trend else it will start bullish session from here .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    mexima, You didn't checked on the daily chart, you should have seen a pin bar bearish on there that closed on last week Friday and also a support has been broken.

Therefore I am selling right now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Time to ride the trend on EURUSD, it has been a strong down trend on the pair. And a good beautiful pin bar on the one hour time frame with a little resistance noisy zone, I am counting on price to move lower because the support on daily time frame has been broken.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with support and resistance levels and candlesticks is effective and powerful method of trading and the trader can be able to trade with them and get good results always, and also trading with minimum risk makes trading more safe always and let the trader to survive in the market for long time and makes consistent profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    Time to ride the trend on EURUSD, it has been a strong down trend on the pair.

Have you closed the sell-order in EUR-USD?
    It seems the instrument is at the local bottom, and it is more likely to see the opposite direction movement during this current week. EU zone is not that bad for the exchange rate to sit here at $1.11 for a long time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Have you closed the sell-order in EUR-USD?
    It seems the instrument is at the local bottom, and it is more likely to see the opposite direction movement during this current week. EU zone is not that bad for the exchange rate to sit here at $1.11 for a long time
    I have long time ago, for now, I don't have an active trade, it is just the beginning of the week and I am making analysis to see if I get to have a good signal to trade on. You know also the market is always that slow on Monday and then one has to be careful so as not to take the bad trades, I will probably take trades mid day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    I have long time ago, for now, I don't have an active trade, it is just the beginning of the week and I am making analysis to see if I get to have a good signal to trade on. You know also the market is always that slow on Monday and then one has to be careful so as not to take the bad trades, I will probably take trades mid day.
    What i can sense in what you have done today by not having an active trade is discipline. If traders are disciplined, they will only be trading when their trading strategy tells them to do so. And for today to be the first day of the trading week, the market charts will still not well arranged, traders can wait to see better signals before risking their capital in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast