Linda Bradford Raschke or commonly known as Linda Raschke is an american commodities and futures trader and she is now a president of LBRGroup, Inc. i am not getting any information about her birth date but she was born on 1956, in pasadena, california, united states.

she is my top motivator that makes me trade and analyze by following her style, which she is the co-author of street smarts: high probability trading strategies for the futures and equities markets. that was her motivation that made myself a thread about high probability trading. this 245 page manual is considered by many to be one of the best books written on trading futures. 25 years of combined trading experience is divulged as you will learn 20 of their best strategies.

in the world of professional trading and money management, Linda Raschke stands out from the crowd for three factors and this is important for all serious trader to get these prioritized: performance, longevity and consistency. she began her professional trading career as a market maker in 1981 on the pacific coast stock exchange. Linda Raschke then moved to the philadelphia stock exchange. then she became a registered cta aka commodity trading advisor in 1992 and now she is the principal trader for several funds around the world. and do not forget, she has taught professionals and bank traders in over 22 different countries, which is really amazing for a women.

her quote that i like for this first phase has taught me not to hesitate to take a direct action in this life. imagine what we should do when we are in emergency situation? the only solution is to act fast by doing real thing without hope. it is not wrong to hope but it is must be supported with real efforts as well. life does not count on hope or theory alone, we must do something to make it happens by working hard and stay patience to get the opportunity, that is what i get from Linda Raschke with this quote.

let us back on the grid again, Linda Raschke is a world renowned commodities and future trader with a top-notch track record spanning three decades. she has been a full time professional trader for over 35 years and has a net worth that makes her a multi millionaire. Linda Bradford Raschke’s own hedge fund has outperformed many of her male rivals. in fact, Raschke’s fund was ranked 17th out of 4500 for the best 5 year performance by barclay’s hedge.

females making it on the street is an interesting thing to know and rare to see. the tiny few woman who manage to break into this male dominated world tends to shine. an unexplained fact is now emerging: hedge funds run by women outperform. that is because of her, Linda Raschke which inspired me as a women trader to rule the business. i really wish to become the next successful trader just like her someday. and this is how she create her workstation from her beginning of time in trading until now.

try to visit Linda Raschke's website on LBRGroup, Inc. where she created many valuable and informative articles about the business. i will try to explain each points one by one later in my next update in this thread because there are so much words i want to write in this contest.