Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

Multi time frame

Multi time frame

Multi-time Frame. All Forex traders heard about this term but being not knowing how they implement this concept during the actual trading .I will try here to explain how the app in the Forex market when trading actually.

This explanation will be dedicated to the daily working time chart works and looking for daily deals

1- Open the biggest chart (daily chart) and determine the general direction of the recent Trend on the frame of the chart and select support and resistance levels facing price.

2- Open 4H Chart and determine the direction of the recent Trend and identify support and resistance levels and must have direction on 4 hours frame in the same direction as the daily time frame.

3- Open The Hourly chart and define support and resistance levels and get the opportunities that are consistent in direction with the of Daily and 4H Time frame.

4- If you disagree the general trend of the recent Trend on the Hourly frame of the recent Tend in The Daily Chart and 4H chart trading risk situation carefully but I better stay away.

5- you must follow the timing of important news may reflect everything.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    The ability to use multiple time frames very well is something we cannot take for granted, when you begin to trade like this, there are some trading opportunities that you would naturally let go off because you are now aware that they would likely do badly because of the way you have seen the behaviour of multiple time frames analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    A well trained multiple time frames will always achieve good trend trading that will make regular success. As concern to me, i have always concentrate on market movement and wait for it real direction however when i would fell down our strategy in market then in lower and higher time frame period easily getting success and trading with this method I am enjoying my trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Some people think that using multiple time frames is better, but that is not some kind of rule and it can differ from trader to trader. Everyone should actually understand his own trading methods well. To me I think I am doing quite well by just using the H1 charts for my intra day trading and using the stop loss. Stop loss is very essential for avoiding big losses when market becomes volatile.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Multi time frame trading is very important in this market,most traders only look at one time frame whenever they want to take a trade and things do not usually work that way,trading like that it will be very difficult to see the big picture,so it is important that we look at all time frame whenever we want to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    It's okay making use of multiple time frame to trade the market. This will give us the chance to explore more options that would improve our ability to make better trading analysis. Multiple time frame is helpful and its what we need to ensure we are making the best decisions in forex. With multiple time frame we can have what it takes to make stronger trading and be hopeful that success can come along.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The essence of using multiple time frames is to confirm a good opportunity. Multiple time frames give us the best direction of market movements and use the high accuracy trading methods we will easily identify the market trend and make money from forex business. We must have to develop our trade plan work safely and accurately to make our ideas in the right way and also it is helpful to get positive trade results in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    The usefulness of the multi time frame is a great one for any trader who understand what roles the time frames is playing in the forex market. I love to make use of the lower time frames such as the H1 and the rest to make my analysis because with such time frames, it will be very easy for you to know how to work best on your risk reward and your money management without fear, and most time it gives you the opportunity to have an early entry into the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Among the time frame ,using Daily it Four hours time frame is one of the most and best assuring way to trade because it's easier to work with it because they hold best support and resistance so far. Trading with this is most assuring no too much unstable Price movement,once the trend is I identify placing order is more from a confident expectation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    Among the time frame ,using Daily it Four hours time frame is one of the most and best assuring way to trade because it's easier to work with it because they hold best support and resistance so far. Trading with this is most assuring no too much unstable Price movement,once the trend is I identify placing order is more from a confident expectation.
    I choose to see every time frame unique in their omw own ways depending on the target you have set out for yourself. If you are bent on making profits from a short term trade, then you will be better off making use of lower time frame to trade. But for a longer pip target, we will be faced with using higher time frame for more quality analysis that can enable us to open a strong trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I love all your point started but the 5th one that you said you must follow the timing of important news is totally out of place.i totally disagree because News itself has very little or no essence when it comes to Multi time frame and understand that the whole time frame don't always reveal the thesame Trend.

Not allowed!

Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast