Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

Multi time frame

Multi time frame

Multi-time Frame. All Forex traders heard about this term but being not knowing how they implement this concept during the actual trading .I will try here to explain how the app in the Forex market when trading actually.

This explanation will be dedicated to the daily working time chart works and looking for daily deals

1- Open the biggest chart (daily chart) and determine the general direction of the recent Trend on the frame of the chart and select support and resistance levels facing price.

2- Open 4H Chart and determine the direction of the recent Trend and identify support and resistance levels and must have direction on 4 hours frame in the same direction as the daily time frame.

3- Open The Hourly chart and define support and resistance levels and get the opportunities that are consistent in direction with the of Daily and 4H Time frame.

4- If you disagree the general trend of the recent Trend on the Hourly frame of the recent Tend in The Daily Chart and 4H chart trading risk situation carefully but I better stay away.

5- you must follow the timing of important news may reflect everything.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Here we can't make it if we don't have a plan to deal with loss and realize how to maintain a good trade here. Multiple time frame is important and its however the best opportunity for us to make stronger analysis that can truly guide us. Multiple time frame is helpful and its surely the best way for us to make better analysis and get confirmed setup before embarking on opening a new trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    all time frames are good, to choose an accurate time frame, it all depends on the strategy used by the trader itself, to choose the time frame, it depends on the type of trading, for intraday / short time trading time, it's better to use the H1 time frame, for medium time trading type, it is best to use the H4 time frame and if we include the type of long time trading then use in the D1 time frame all depends on our trading time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Forex without multiple time frames Analysis is just a waste of time because we will lose money every single day, more people have not undertaken to know whether they will make more money trading one time frame or using several, this laziness is what we can generally say is responsible for many losses we face in the market which should not be so.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    One who wants a solid form of trading the market one should be able to have good trading strategy, the use of different time frames helps in making solid analysis, I believe that is so much important for every one to have a solid form of trading, due to the analysis apparently will determine what the trader will do and then how the trader will get to become profitable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Multiple time frame gives us the chance to make more analysis to ensure that its a confirmed setup that would help us to earn in forex. It's not been easy and in this market we should understand this clear fact. Building up a winning trade is an advantage to make it through in forex and so we can make use of different time frames to view the market differently and come up with the best trading decision so far.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    One who wants a solid form of trading the market one should be able to have good trading strategy, the use of different time frames helps in making solid analysis, I believe that is so much important for every one to have a solid form of trading, due to the analysis apparently will determine what the trader will do and then how the trader will get to become profitable.
    I know that we need the solid trading style in whom we will get to trade with good skills. It is not a particular forex strategy who will let traders to be trading with good skills, it is about how good the forex traders could be trading with the element of trading altogether, that is what i know that can open the door of successful trading for the forex trader. We should not trade badly and using multiple time frame is good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Multi time frame trading is very important,when we look at the market from different time frame it enables the trader to get a full picture of what is really happening in the market,and it also help the trader to avoid draw down unnecessarily,taking trades from just one time frame might be very dangerous.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Multi time frame trading is very important,when we look at the market from different time frame it enables the trader to get a full picture of what is really happening in the market,and it also help the trader to avoid draw down unnecessarily,taking trades from just one time frame might be very dangerous.
    There is nothing bad with trading the market with the multiple time frame way, this is the way that gives traders the ability to trade the market with more certainty. To trade the market with the multiple time frames needs traders to carefully select those time frames they will be using, and i like it when some are from lower time frames and the others are from the larger time frames. With this setup, i know that success is sure for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that we need the solid trading style in whom we will get to trade with good skills. It is not a particular forex strategy who will let traders to be trading with good skills, it is about how good the forex traders could be trading with the element of trading altogether, that is what i know that can open the door of successful trading for the forex trader. We should not trade badly and using multiple time frame is good.
    Good traders will need their trading strategy that is strong, they will need their trading strategy that is unique, and they will need their trading strategy that can accommodate the lightest means of management. This is what i believe that cannot let traders to be making mistakes as they trade. The trading with the multiple time frames is the best approach to trade the market as well, traders will lose little through this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    What we all should know is that we should have a goo d strategy that we are looking at which we could make use of when we trade, once there is a good trading strategy then the time frame which we are to make use of when trading will not get to be a problem, the time frame using of different one will help the trader get to know the approach by which they should approach the market and then the right decisions to be done.

Not allowed!

Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast