Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

Multi time frame

Multi time frame

Multi-time Frame. All Forex traders heard about this term but being not knowing how they implement this concept during the actual trading .I will try here to explain how the app in the Forex market when trading actually.

This explanation will be dedicated to the daily working time chart works and looking for daily deals

1- Open the biggest chart (daily chart) and determine the general direction of the recent Trend on the frame of the chart and select support and resistance levels facing price.

2- Open 4H Chart and determine the direction of the recent Trend and identify support and resistance levels and must have direction on 4 hours frame in the same direction as the daily time frame.

3- Open The Hourly chart and define support and resistance levels and get the opportunities that are consistent in direction with the of Daily and 4H Time frame.

4- If you disagree the general trend of the recent Trend on the Hourly frame of the recent Tend in The Daily Chart and 4H chart trading risk situation carefully but I better stay away.

5- you must follow the timing of important news may reflect everything.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Foe me this is not the best option to work on the different time frames because this is so tough for working with reliability so i like to use the long term methods and likewise i use the long time frames also which are most secured and very perfect choices for working well and maintaining success here easily .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Using multi time frames is a good idea to know the market situation from different sides till we can make the conclusion to enter the market, exit from the market or just pending the order to get better chances. And for me as a short time trader use the time frames combination from small to high, m5 to H1, H4 or D that give me better analysis. And the rule is simple done. We can use any indicators which have been mastered before

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    More time frames will help you see the market in different times ranging for short to long term opportunities. So it's a good one we can analyze this market in multiple time frames so that we can have the possibility to see we can earn well. This time frames can help us make a better trading and we can sure have good chance to build a profitable system that can help us come up with better means of earning well for ourselves.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    More time frames will help you see the market in different times ranging for short to long term opportunities. So it's a good one we can analyze this market in multiple time frames so that we can have the possibility to see we can earn well. This time frames can help us make a better trading and we can sure have good chance to build a profitable system that can help us come up with better means of earning well for ourselves.
    It is a great idea for traders to be using the multiple time frames, that multiple,time frame will analyse the market on the long term and short term way, that will not let the traders to be kept in the dark as they trade. To trade the market more effective, traders will need good strategy with this, and i believe that it is only indicators that can allow traders to use multiple time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Traders are having great advantages in using the platform of trade furnished with different time frames and tools for making the trading decision and placing of winning trade, success in trading is brought about by the good analysis, checking of different time frames gives traders the opportunity to determine the overall trend of the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Using more than one time frames to analyse the market is really a better option.Forex market is highly unpredictable and risky.I think a trader should gain some experience and then jump into the real business. we can analyse the market more effectively with the help of different time frames and it is really easy to analyse the each and every move of market by using these time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Foe me this is not the best option to work on the different time frames because this is so tough for working with reliability so i like to use the long term methods and likewise i use the long time frames also which are most secured and very perfect choices for working well and maintaining success here easily .
    I like the idea to trade with the multiple time frame but the way we will do the trading will go a long way in our trading strategy. I can not trade the multiple time frame on my price action strategy so that i will not either lag with my signal getting or be making mistakes of using different patterns on the forex chart at the same time. That can cause loss for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is a great idea for traders to be using the multiple time frames, that multiple,time frame will analyse the market on the long term and short term way, that will not let the traders to be kept in the dark as they trade. To trade the market more effective, traders will need good strategy with this, and i believe that it is only indicators that can allow traders to use multiple time frames.
    agree with you bro, with multiple time frame we will know the big direction for a long term and when my friend he is senior trader he told me and advice me to use multiple time frame especially for a higher time frame because in higher time frame the trend will be big and for a couple week or month.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    This is the basic concept to use the multi time frames that is good for some traders but completely meaningless for the other traders which dont like to work on the different time frames so i also one of that trader which only work on the long time frames so i give value from h1 to h4 time frames that are valuable to work accurately .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Using different time frame is the best method to trade , we use the news in the trading and follow the best position to trade in the market . The market will moves all the times , they will not change . we easily identify the trend when we use it with right way . good entry is the best way to trade and earn huge amount .

Not allowed!

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast