Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

Multi time frame

Multi time frame

Multi-time Frame. All Forex traders heard about this term but being not knowing how they implement this concept during the actual trading .I will try here to explain how the app in the Forex market when trading actually.

This explanation will be dedicated to the daily working time chart works and looking for daily deals

1- Open the biggest chart (daily chart) and determine the general direction of the recent Trend on the frame of the chart and select support and resistance levels facing price.

2- Open 4H Chart and determine the direction of the recent Trend and identify support and resistance levels and must have direction on 4 hours frame in the same direction as the daily time frame.

3- Open The Hourly chart and define support and resistance levels and get the opportunities that are consistent in direction with the of Daily and 4H Time frame.

4- If you disagree the general trend of the recent Trend on the Hourly frame of the recent Tend in The Daily Chart and 4H chart trading risk situation carefully but I better stay away.

5- you must follow the timing of important news may reflect everything.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    I don't agree with your last point that we must follow the timing of important news, if I may add, traders should exercise greater caution if they see that they will encounter a news fir any day, I am used to trading the FOMC news myself but I understand the risk that is involved, I have even lost many accounts, trading with multiple times analysis prevent some kind of losses which might be deadly for a trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I don't agree with your last point that we must follow the timing of important news, if I may add, traders should exercise greater caution if they see that they will encounter a news fir any day, I am used to trading the FOMC news myself but I understand the risk that is involved, I have even lost many accounts, trading with multiple times analysis prevent some kind of losses which might be deadly for a trader.
    The same thing here. I don't believe in the use of the news trading, I don't think that we have to depend on news trading. A trader that depends on the use of the news trading they will miss so much information that the technical trading will give to them. We need to be such a trader that trades with the use of different time frames for the trading of trend moving.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Using different times frames in trading is important for traders to make good trading decisions, because analysis is what that is mostly needed. Therefore for me, I use the different time frame to ensure that I am taking the trend trade that is right. I don't force the trade on my self. Making good analysis on different time frame is way much profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    You make well expalination about the use of different time frame market react in that way and it is useful , we have to be followed same idea when we are planing new trade every trader is working for positive trade results it is possible when we are learning well and take time for clarification about market movement in market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Marking the support and resistance from the higher time frame is the best thing to be done. Because the higher time frame holds the strong and best support and resistance that we can make use of. Therefore the best thing we need to do is that we should follow the use of daily to 4H time frame, it will make more sense and more profitable that way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Marking the support and resistance from the higher time frame is the best thing to be done. Because the higher time frame holds the strong and best support and resistance that we can make use of. Therefore the best thing we need to do is that we should follow the use of daily to 4H time frame, it will make more sense and more profitable that way.
    The good part of trading the support and resistance strategy is not in the use of the lower time frames, it is in the use of the larger time frames, that will not make traders to have problem when using it. There are many difficulties which traders can face when they are trading the support and resistance, it will be reduced if it is only in the larger time frames that the trader works their trading out.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Trading with different time frames does helps, it gives you the opportunity not only to make our profits but to see things in a completely new way, as a trader if you don't want to trade with different time frames, it's better not to trade at all, being able to carry out multi time analysis proves that you know the impact that each time frame has in the market, don't trade Blindly by using one time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The time frame is a way to look at the chart, make analysis and then know the direction of the market. Therefore using the just so many of it and making analysis with it will give you the good direction of the market and we all know that we are all looking for the right direction of the market and then using different time frame does that for us all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Multi time frame is good thinking, we have to know that only one timeframe is not enough for analysis chart. When we trade in longer timeframe then we have to also keep focus on lower timeframe also, then we can identify the entry confirmation from lower timeframe and that will works better.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast