Multi time frame - Page 93
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

The multi time frame is the best method of trading ,we easily earn a lots of money from this trading system . the multitime frame is the good thinking , we easily earn a lots when we use the news time frames in the trading . this is the best method to trade in the forex.

the right way to using multiple time frame it is from a big time frame to small time frame, the result of your analysis in the higher time frame is the real direction for price for the next few months, the support and resistance levels on the big time it is very important and the price will want to touching them and when it has touched the price will make a reversal direction and new trend will coming.

Multiple times analysis is something we cannot overlook because it makes a great difference in the course of trading, sometimes we may feel that one time frame is all that we need to become successful but that is a great mistake that we need to avoid, multiple times analysis is something that gives us the confirmation that we are doing what's right and proper while trading.

The use of multi time frame is the good ideas to work for the experienced traders which have collected the best and suitable information to trade rightly so with using the multi time frames and having the perfect sense of trading will always impact positively and through the good understanding and knowledge we will avail maximum opportunities for success .

Trader
    Multi time frame trading is very important in this market,taking decisions based on one time frame alone only will certainly not work out,what we need is a system that we enable us as traders to look at various time frames before taking a trade decision,that way we can avoid draw downs in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Multi time frame trading is very important in this market,taking decisions based on one time frame alone only will certainly not work out,what we need is a system that we enable us as traders to look at various time frames before taking a trade decision,that way we can avoid draw downs in the market.
    I am agree with you , if we having the experience on lot of time frames then we can take the wise decisions about which time frame is working well in the different time period and different movements so ensurer about the best trade strategies to combine with the better time frames give us lot of better chances of earning more suitable and reliably .

Timeframes are like camera zoom for our view of the markets - the lesser timeframe we open the more detail we see, the larger the timeframe the bigger context around what's currently happening. Normally we need to consider at least two timeframes - one particularly for trading and one larger for looking into context. Additionally we can also consider one smaller timeframe when volatility gets higher.
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Multiple times analysis is something we cannot overlook because it makes a great difference in the course of trading, sometimes we may feel that one time frame is all that we need to become successful but that is a great mistake that we need to avoid, multiple times analysis is something that gives us the confirmation that we are doing what's right and proper while trading.
    Good for me i never felt that way to get one time frame is enough to use because i've been learning since my very first time with more time frames in demo account. i can simply understand the importance of using multiple time frames in this business because the more i see market, the more i can find better signals for my trading, and further more i can get better accuracy.

There are multiple time frames are working rightly because if we have the sense of work well with them and also having the lot of good potential to work and having the right connection of a trade system with it then we can find the new sources to attain the perfect earning from it so we must prefer multi time frames for better winning powers .

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I like one thing about multiple time frames, it will never let traders to lose easily the way the time frames that are single will make traders to lose. The traders that will use the multiple time frames much have time for it, not that the trader will do it in rushing, there must be lower time frames and higher time frame working together on their accord to form the multiple time frame.

Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394 LastLast