Multi time frame - Page 92
Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 428288899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    agree with you bro, with multiple time frame we will know the big direction for a long term and when my friend he is senior trader he told me and advice me to use multiple time frame especially for a higher time frame because in higher time frame the trend will be big and for a couple week or month.
    I am sure that if we using the multiple time frames we can easily detect the trend also with them so experience on every time frame is very essential aspect which indeed very valuable to trade here and earn the maximizing profit rates so we should use the multi time frames that are working very well and get the success surely .

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    agree with you bro, with multiple time frame we will know the big direction for a long term and when my friend he is senior trader he told me and advice me to use multiple time frame especially for a higher time frame because in higher time frame the trend will be big and for a couple week or month.
    The direction of the market will certainly be revealed through the multiple time frames. Those traders that trades only one time frame might be having the bad-luck to locate the real trend of the market. At times, they will not know how to differentiate between the short term trend or long term trend. But with multiple time frame, such will be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The direction of the market will certainly be revealed through the multiple time frames. Those traders that trades only one time frame might be having the bad-luck to locate the real trend of the market. At times, they will not know how to differentiate between the short term trend or long term trend. But with multiple time frame, such will be resolved.
    I know that the direction of the market will be revealed through the use of the multiple time frames, that is why i use this time frame. I know that the market is very risky, and as risky as the market could be, it is giving the traders that knows how to trade it the money needed. To crown it all, we should get involved with good strategy as we use the multiple time frames.

Trader
    Multi time frame is trading is very important in this market,using one time frame only for trading might not be too good for us as traders,with the multi time frame we can be able to see the big picture and what is going on in the market and also help us to make good decision about our trading .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Multi time frame is trading is very important in this market,using one time frame only for trading might not be too good for us as traders,with the multi time frame we can be able to see the big picture and what is going on in the market and also help us to make good decision about our trading .
    I am agree with you , indeed their is the importance of using the multi time frames which is an interesting phenomena because for us if we have the skills of learning and use the lot of time frames after practices well we will get the chances of success through it so we should take the right experience and knowledge which will effective way to approve success easily .

Trade with the use of the single time frame and then you will have to take trades you are not sure about and multi-time frame trading is very ideal. I think we need to have both short term and long term analysis to have some successful trades with live market. I mostly like to use bigger time frames like H4 and D1 and such sort analysis usually have better accuracy.

Using different time frame give us the perfect view about the market because we see the market movement in different angles and if they are all pointing to the same direction, that's means that we have gotten ourselves a very strong signal, multiple time frame trading is the best way to analyze and find strong trading signal always.

I agree with you if we use different time frame so it will help to chose the right option of trade plan , we find the volatility in this market and we have to take decision in direction of market , if we have good analyzing capsity behind so we develop our trade plan very easily and also this will give chances of wining .

Trading with multiple time frame can be helpful and would probably give us the chance to see that we can build a profitable trade that we need on this market. By profitable learning we will have the chance to make it and we can have access to ensure we can earn good always. Multiple time frame gives us the chance to make strong analysis about the market so we can be able to follow high quality trades with wining expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Trading with multiple time frame can be helpful and would probably give us the chance to see that we can build a profitable trade that we need on this market. By profitable learning we will have the chance to make it and we can have access to ensure we can earn good always. Multiple time frame gives us the chance to make strong analysis about the market so we can be able to follow high quality trades with wining expectations.
    each one time frame will give us some patterns we can not find in other time frames. the circle continues and pass on with different time frames, that is the idea of using them at once for better conclusion of market. we still possibly can do this trade with one or two time frames but more to get involved will be better to do. we will not lose anything from market if we can see it through multiple time frames, it should be our best advantage in observing market movements.

Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 428288899091929394 LastLast