Multi time frame - Page 90
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 935

Thread: Multi time frame

  1. #891
    Multiple time frames are very good for an accurate analysis of the market, when we got to analyze the market with different time frames its help us to analyze the market better and our analysis will be more accurate because we see the market in different angles and if they all lead to the same direction and that's a good trade we got ourselves, so multiple time frames analysis is the best.

  2. #892
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    When we have learned and know how to make use of different time frames, then the better we can make money, because the use of different time frames helps a trader in making good solid analysis. The use of just one time frame in making analysis will basically cause the trader not to have good profitable successful means of trading the market.

  3. #893
    In forex trading, we must learn to use multiple time frame before we can be able to analyze the market accurately most of the time. Multiple time frames are the best means to trade successfully for a very long time we cannot trade and survive for a long time using a single time frame. Keep in mind that we need to learn and understand how to use the multiple time frames that's when we can get desired results.

  4. #894
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    I never prefer to use multiple time frames in trading because multiple time frames are never give us earning and when traders are use more then one time frames they are face difficulties in trading. They are mix the analysis that is reason we must choose only one time frame for trading that is help us to determine the market trend and we will earn easily good profit on forex.

  5. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    I never prefer to use multiple time frames in trading because multiple time frames are never give us earning and when traders are use more then one time frames they are face difficulties in trading. They are mix the analysis that is reason we must choose only one time frame for trading that is help us to determine the market trend and we will earn easily good profit on forex.
    I am agree with you , to work well on the different time frame sin one trade plan is so tricky for us so we should never pay attentions on the concept of multiple time frames and try to work with one trade strategy and one time frame that is enough to do the trade working very accurately and properly .

  6. #896
    This is the best way to trade , all the traders know well about this trading system , we easily earn huge amount from this trading strategy . multi time frame is good when we use it rightly and know well about the multi time frame then we earn huge amount from the trading . i like to use the high time frame in our trading .

  7. #897
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,109
    Multi time frame trading is very important especially if we trade with the higher time frame,it gives us the opportunity to see what is happening in the market and what the big picture is,looking at one time frame to pick a trade might not be too good for us as traders,sometimes draw downs can make us lose.

  8. #898
    Trader Killer_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    in a place i call home
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    I never prefer to use multiple time frames in trading because multiple time frames are never give us earning and when traders are use more then one time frames they are face difficulties in trading. They are mix the analysis that is reason we must choose only one time frame for trading that is help us to determine the market trend and we will earn easily good profit on forex.
    sorry to hear that from you who can not make any advantages from multiple time frames because my experience is really opposite to you because i can get better performance after using them. my strategy requires me to make several validations first and that is when i make use from one time frame to higher for better analysis. without them, my accuracy would be very little and could not even reach 50 percent.

  9. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Multi time frame trading is very important especially if we trade with the higher time frame,it gives us the opportunity to see what is happening in the market and what the big picture is,looking at one time frame to pick a trade might not be too good for us as traders,sometimes draw downs can make us lose.
    I agree with this , if we pay attention on the multiple time frames then we can got good experience on every strategy that could be helpful for winning success and finding the huger opportunities so this is the best ideas to use the multi time frames that are good for win accuracy and good to earn money on the daily basis .

  10. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    I agree with this , if we pay attention on the multiple time frames then we can got good experience on every strategy that could be helpful for winning success and finding the huger opportunities so this is the best ideas to use the multi time frames that are good for win accuracy and good to earn money on the daily basis .
    Yes using different time frames can let us to have a better view of the market situation and thereby help us to take stronger trades. But sometimes using a single time frame also can be enough especially the higher time frames, like we can go for a trade when we find pin bars near SOR levels on the daily charts. But it is a wise thing to avoid using the lower timeframes like M1 and M5.

Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •