Multi time frame - Page 84
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

Multiple time frames is very important, cause when we trade with multiple time frame we have more better chance to analyze the market accurately, with the help of multiple time frame most of our analysis will be very accurate and profitable, so it's very important we learn to use multiple time frame to trade, that will make earning more simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Multiple time frames is very important, cause when we trade with multiple time frame we have more better chance to analyze the market accurately, with the help of multiple time frame most of our analysis will be very accurate and profitable, so it's very important we learn to use multiple time frame to trade, that will make earning more simple.
    In using multiple time frames we should know which time frames we will be using and which ones we should avoid. Out of emotions and craze for scalping some traders use M1 charts too which is very wrong. Emotional control is hard but that does not mean we continue to get losses due to the emotions. Without making analysis,trader cant understand the market conditions, so they cant make profit also.

if in my opinion, trading should focus on just one or two time frames so that we are not confused in making decisions. Focus will make it easier for us to see things and then decide what to do, whereas if we observe all the time frames we will obviously be confused because all time frames will definitely give different signals

I trade the trend, however, for that to be effective for me, I always have to make sure that I am making use of different time frame to take the trades, using just one time frame doesn't always work for me as expected, because I needed to make sure that I am following the right trend by looking at the daily chart, I get to know and then get to make use of it in making good decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I trade the trend, however, for that to be effective for me, I always have to make sure that I am making use of different time frame to take the trades, using just one time frame doesn't always work for me as expected, because I needed to make sure that I am following the right trend by looking at the daily chart, I get to know and then get to make use of it in making good decisions.
    Accuracy in trading lies in the success of our analysis and use of knowledge in positive manner.Forex market is highly uncertain and we need to learn the use to different tools to analyse the market at different time frames.i mostly like to analyse the market at daily time frames for long term analysis and then i use H4 as well for the confirmation of trend.it is really best for intraday trading.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    In using multiple time frames we should know which time frames we will be using and which ones we should avoid. Out of emotions and craze for scalping some traders use M1 charts too which is very wrong. Emotional control is hard but that does not mean we continue to get losses due to the emotions. Without making analysis,trader cant understand the market conditions, so they cant make profit also.
    Of course the 1M time frame is not a good time frame, so this one should be avoided at all cost, because no matter how hard we try we cannot make a better analysis with the 1 minute time frame, and there is no way it can be combine with other time frame accurately, so the 1 minute time frame should be avoided at all cost cause it's not safe to trade with.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Of course the 1M time frame is not a good time frame, so this one should be avoided at all cost, because no matter how hard we try we cannot make a better analysis with the 1 minute time frame, and there is no way it can be combine with other time frame accurately, so the 1 minute time frame should be avoided at all cost cause it's not safe to trade with.
    It is not good because most of trader face the reality of price fluctuation in this market when price is moving in trend so the application of 1 minute time frame should be diminish for success all trader must have to develop own perfect system through we gain easy money and our trade system is more successful .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    It is not good because most of trader face the reality of price fluctuation in this market when price is moving in trend so the application of 1 minute time frame should be diminish for success all trader must have to develop own perfect system through we gain easy money and our trade system is more successful .
    Yeah the price is fluctuated very faster and there is a lot of fluctuations in it so to use the 1 minute strategy that can easily distort all the plans and we can lose the perfections in the ideas also be careful before using any time frame and be good to follow the trend that is an important aspect to wins the money very probably from this business .

There are different time frames, we should follow the right means of trading the business. In a nutshell, the time frame which I have been making use of has made me know the best timing when I should take a trade in the market. If the trader is not making use of the higher time frame, then they will not really become good at making analysis.

To use different type frames to analyze the market is simply the best way to analyze the market accurately, this type of trading method make the market to be more secure for us to trade, since we will be sure that the trade we are going to take will fetch us some good amount, multiple time frames is simple the best way to analyze the market.

Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast