Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

Multi time frame

Multi time frame

Multi-time Frame. All Forex traders heard about this term but being not knowing how they implement this concept during the actual trading .I will try here to explain how the app in the Forex market when trading actually.

This explanation will be dedicated to the daily working time chart works and looking for daily deals

1- Open the biggest chart (daily chart) and determine the general direction of the recent Trend on the frame of the chart and select support and resistance levels facing price.

2- Open 4H Chart and determine the direction of the recent Trend and identify support and resistance levels and must have direction on 4 hours frame in the same direction as the daily time frame.

3- Open The Hourly chart and define support and resistance levels and get the opportunities that are consistent in direction with the of Daily and 4H Time frame.

4- If you disagree the general trend of the recent Trend on the Hourly frame of the recent Tend in The Daily Chart and 4H chart trading risk situation carefully but I better stay away.

5- you must follow the timing of important news may reflect everything.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    If we have muliple practices on the multi time frames and collect the valuable data and information on them and also we know that which working strategy to suited to which working tool and which time frames is good in this way then we will definitely a wise trader that can keep the right decisions about everything to wins the success here .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    We would be helpless if we trade Forex without acknowledgement of multiple time frame for analysing, there is losses that can be made if what we do before trading is check what is taking place within one time frame, multiple time frames is the solution to take trading seriously without having countless losses as we usually do, if we trade the market with multiple time frames, we reduce our casualties.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    We would be helpless if we trade Forex without acknowledgement of multiple time frame for analysing, there is losses that can be made if what we do before trading is check what is taking place within one time frame, multiple time frames is the solution to take trading seriously without having countless losses as we usually do, if we trade the market with multiple time frames, we reduce our casualties.
    Yes using different time frames can let us to have a better view of the market situation and thereby help us to take stronger trades. Using many time frames again makes things complex, I think it is better to use 2 so that we also keep the things simple. But it is a wise thing to avoid using the lower timeframes like M1 and M5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    If a trader plan a long term trade so we take good advantage of using different chart but if we are using small trade idea like scalping so the use of multi time frame is different in this way we have to be learn well about trade and get ability to understand price direction in different formation all of these will help to get success in market .
    It is not only a long term that the multiple time frame will be useful with respect to the trader, both the long term and short term strategies will surely be helped with the use of the multiple time frames, it will help the trader using it so much. Another thing is that, the traders of the multiple time frame should make sure that they select their time frames from both lower and larger time frames for their analysis to be more flexible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes using different time frames can let us to have a better view of the market situation and thereby help us to take stronger trades. Using many time frames again makes things complex, I think it is better to use 2 so that we also keep the things simple. But it is a wise thing to avoid using the lower timeframes like M1 and M5.
    From what I have learned, it is a certainty that it helps traders be able to make a good simple decisions which they can trade with. using one time frame in making analysis for sure will be poor, therefore the best way to handle the market is by making use of different time frames in the analysis, that is always how I have also gotten to have been able to handle my trend trading concept.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    To work on the multiple time frames is the good choice if we understand them all so making the strategy a best choice is also related to use the best time frame to combine it with any working tool so we must get the awareness about this aspect that is related to our success and i like to use the long time frames and daily time frames which good to work for me .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    The time frame helps you to make analysis and make you get the good signals. In a nutshell, I don't trade with just the use of one time frame when trading. I make use of different time frame so that I be able to know the trend and also know the direction of the market. Therefore, I am a long term trader and it works for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    As a new trader, I had always depended on the use of the H1 and the 15 minute to analyze my market before opening any trade. But I never got things right most of the time because the two time frames do not always give the right direction of the market which always made me to have losses in most of my trade. But with this understanding from this thread, I think that I have to include the use of other higher time frames such as the H4 and the daily time frames which I think will help to understand the direction of the market very clearly. I think thee are more advantages using the multiple time frames than just depending on one or two of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Trading with the use of multiple time frame is the best trading style, it's will easier and simple for us to analyze the market accurately when we are using the multiple time frame, the multiple time frame will consume more time because it's the most secure and safe style for us to analyze the next market movement correctly without any problem.
    The use of multiple time frames will buttress the power at which the trader is making his analysis. The traders of the one time frames may not know how strong the market direction could be, but with the use of many times frames in which they are pointing to the same direction, it means that the trader will not make mistakes, that is actually the trend of the market, that will give higher money as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Multi time frame trading is very important in this market,we need to make sure that we have good entry at all time in this market,and the best way for us to always avoid draw downs is to make sure we go to the lower time frames to always look for entry,that means trading with more than one time frame.

Not allowed!

Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast