Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi time frame

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

Multi time frame

Multi time frame

Multi-time Frame. All Forex traders heard about this term but being not knowing how they implement this concept during the actual trading .I will try here to explain how the app in the Forex market when trading actually.

This explanation will be dedicated to the daily working time chart works and looking for daily deals

1- Open the biggest chart (daily chart) and determine the general direction of the recent Trend on the frame of the chart and select support and resistance levels facing price.

2- Open 4H Chart and determine the direction of the recent Trend and identify support and resistance levels and must have direction on 4 hours frame in the same direction as the daily time frame.

3- Open The Hourly chart and define support and resistance levels and get the opportunities that are consistent in direction with the of Daily and 4H Time frame.

4- If you disagree the general trend of the recent Trend on the Hourly frame of the recent Tend in The Daily Chart and 4H chart trading risk situation carefully but I better stay away.

5- you must follow the timing of important news may reflect everything.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    These chart pattern are very good and most important we used in trade we always have to learn how to use different time frame in market so if our selection is perfect and by learning about different ideas so this will always beneficial and we have good trade results from market and get success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Daily time frame is not the biggest time frame however. there is the weekly and then the monthly and then in some cases. I do open the monthly time frame but hardly and when I do, then it has to be at the end of the month actually. On the other hand, what I use consistent in trading is making use of the daily time frame and using now 4hour as my entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    multi time frame strategy is good for avoid loss and different situations in which you can manage your trade properly different time frames can give you proper analyses of the market and you can take decisions according to thee market previous position and place a good support and resistance points with good quality of trades like a real trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    There are good effect of multi time frame on our trade because this is the best way we get used in trade we have always working properly to make our trade positive and successful , we have to be learn market well and with proper planing and with good understanding it is possible that we have positive results and also we get easy success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    multi time frames is very effective for a trader to know about the market position at different circumstances so i would prefer to follow multiple time frames inn my own strategy but news analysis with that time frames is quiet risky for a trader because no one knows about the news data it would change the direction of the market suddenly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    multi time frames is very effective for a trader to know about the market position at different circumstances so i would prefer to follow multiple time frames inn my own strategy but news analysis with that time frames is quiet risky for a trader because no one knows about the news data it would change the direction of the market suddenly.
    I support you that multiple time frame is effective, but as it is effective it is also delaying traders work. It is not compulsory to be trading with multiple time frames too, it is hard for traders who are using some specific strategies to be trading multiple time frames. I don't trade multiple time frames due to the nature of price action that i use, i always see what i want with daily chart when i don't rush with my analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    This is also going to make us know how important it could be trading with different time frames in the market. It is so much important that we trade with different time frame than trading with just one time frame which at the end of the day, we will have not that strong analysis been done as we should, therefore to me, I make use of the different time frame in trading and which works profitably.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    There are good effect of multi time frame on our trade because this is the best way we get used in trade we have always working properly to make our trade positive and successful , we have to be learn market well and with proper planing and with good understanding it is possible that we have positive results and also we get easy success .
    Multiple time frame is good, it will widen the view of the analysis of traders. I like it when traders can be making their multiple time frame analysis with a strong strategy, and the trader is using the larger time frames for it, that will increase the possibility of making income with that trading plan. It will be safe for traders to use multiple time frame that is not more than 3 time frames, this safes time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    In Forex time frame is a very important thing and we need it the most to trade in Forex but the fact is that most old traders knows this but not all the new traders are aware of it so that is another big reason why traders like newbies lose their trades. But I prefer a 1 hour frame instead of 4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    that is also good for taking the long term entry but i must say never use the h1 chart this is good for taking analysis by h4 and d1 chart and yess weekly chart is also important and if you are going with d1 and weekly chart then much wait for 2 to 3 week in order to get huge profit because your analysis is based on long term if you use h4 to weekly chart :_

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast