Multi time frame - Page 2
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 934

Thread: Multi time frame

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

    Multi time frame

    Multi time frame


    Multi-time Frame. All Forex traders heard about this term but being not knowing how they implement this concept during the actual trading .I will try here to explain how the app in the Forex market when trading actually.

    This explanation will be dedicated to the daily working time chart works and looking for daily deals

    1- Open the biggest chart (daily chart) and determine the general direction of the recent Trend on the frame of the chart and select support and resistance levels facing price.

    2- Open 4H Chart and determine the direction of the recent Trend and identify support and resistance levels and must have direction on 4 hours frame in the same direction as the daily time frame.

    3- Open The Hourly chart and define support and resistance levels and get the opportunities that are consistent in direction with the of Daily and 4H Time frame.

    4- If you disagree the general trend of the recent Trend on the Hourly frame of the recent Tend in The Daily Chart and 4H chart trading risk situation carefully but I better stay away.

    5- you must follow the timing of important news may reflect everything.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    ok i opened big chart and checked its real direction but is it simple? because on big chart 1 single candle can be of 200-300-400 pips so if we got one candle into loss we are in big loss? because in every analysis we cannot do accurate so 2-3-4 candles can be into loss so i think we can check trend but we bigger and lower time frame both have different meanings and we should not mix them

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,063
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by robocoder492 View Post
    Multi time frame


    Multi-time Frame. All Forex traders heard about this term but being not knowing how they implement this concept during the actual trading .I will try here to explain how the app in the Forex market when trading actually.

    This explanation will be dedicated to the daily working time chart works and looking for daily deals

    1- Open the biggest chart (daily chart) and determine the general direction of the recent Trend on the frame of the chart and select support and resistance levels facing price.

    2- Open 4H Chart and determine the direction of the recent Trend and identify support and resistance levels and must have direction on 4 hours frame in the same direction as the daily time frame.

    3- Open The Hourly chart and define support and resistance levels and get the opportunities that are consistent in direction with the of Daily and 4H Time frame.

    4- If you disagree the general trend of the recent Trend on the Hourly frame of the recent Tend in The Daily Chart and 4H chart trading risk situation carefully but I better stay away.

    5- you must follow the timing of important news may reflect everything.
    Overall I am agree about your point of view. But, as you know that sometime market is totally goes against the trend. So in this situation there is only one idea to do trade in the market when we are follow the proper money management plan and do trade with proper stop loss.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Overall I am agree about your point of view. But, as you know that sometime market is totally goes against the trend. So in this situation there is only one idea to do trade in the market when we are follow the proper money management plan and do trade with proper stop loss.
    Guys that is no matter. Some time our position can go negative side. But Our main object how to take a pretty entry. Multiple time frame helps us to see the market at the different angle to know the accurate trend of the current market. guys, no question about money management that is compolsary with every trade. Multiple time frame is part of money management because whether our order goes loss or profit that affect our capital.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader maryrosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,423
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    in my opinion this strategy is very difficult and also confusing right, because what we do in trading is seeing a lot of time frames, and this is what makes us confused, we all know if every time frame moves differently, if the time frame is a small trend, then not necessarily in the big time frame experiencing trending too, and vice versa, so in my opinion as good as we can see only one time frame in trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,090
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    in my opinion this strategy is very difficult and also confusing right, because what we do in trading is seeing a lot of time frames, and this is what makes us confused, we all know if every time frame moves differently, if the time frame is a small trend, then not necessarily in the big time frame experiencing trending too, and vice versa, so in my opinion as good as we can see only one time frame in trading.
    This is not that hard, just the use of different time frame in making analysis, it is the best way of making analysis because just one time frame will not really get to help you determine the decisions you are to make in the market. Therefore using different time frame helps a lot to make consistent analysis and have the market movement verified.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    using different time frames in making analysis super cool, in as much as you can be patient actually. Because we ought to wait till we have the different time frame confirmed before we can be sure that the signal will work, in general, any trading strategy that works needs the use of not just one time frame but two or more.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    686
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    without high level of patient when trading with multi time frame analysis,one can not earn ,making use of multiple time frame is very good but it require that as a trader we have a good understanding on the market,we need to understand we can not tell the market what to do when we are trading and this is why we need to have made time to learn and understand the strategy used.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,764
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by orlat View Post
    without high level of patient when trading with multi time frame analysis,one can not earn ,making use of multiple time frame is very good but it require that as a trader we have a good understanding on the market,we need to understand we can not tell the market what to do when we are trading and this is why we need to have made time to learn and understand the strategy used.
    You are correct about what you have said. The trading with the use of the different time frame isn't what all traders can do, the trading method needs a lot of patient and the analysis always pays off, because that is also the way I have been trading the market. I have been able to always trade with the use of the different time frame, it is profitable and makes the trader know the direction so much obviously.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,376
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    You are correct about what you have said. The trading with the use of the different time frame isn't what all traders can do, the trading method needs a lot of patient and the analysis always pays off, because that is also the way I have been trading the market. I have been able to always trade with the use of the different time frame, it is profitable and makes the trader know the direction so much obviously.
    we people do not choose some pairs and taste all pairs so that is also bad because if we use one pair we can understand its real moves so time frame is also important if we choose all we can confuse. if we choose some specific we can understand in that time frame how much we can earn and how much it can be valid, so try to trade with some limited things it can make trade safer

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    181
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    multi time frame is all about patience and long wait for proper trading time, i personally feel this way of Forex trading is safe and needs patience, without patience it will fail to give you desired results, should be tried with calmness and patience!

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •