Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 29
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    It is a very bad condition to sell GBP USD as we speak, the market is way up, nobody that sells will make money now, the best alternative option is to take the buying pressure seriously and enter after we experience a pull back, that is the best opportunity that I know, of course nothing stops you from selling as long as you are planning a quick exit from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    It is a very bad condition to sell GBP USD as we speak,
    It is the first possibility to consider starting the sell-order. It will actually be started when my indicators give the confirmed signals for the robot to start the sell-order. I did not say that I am selling immediately, just that this is currently the zone where I am fine to sell (the specific entry point is to be chosen automatically).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    It is the first possibility to consider starting the sell-order. It will actually be started when my indicators give the confirmed signals for the robot to start the sell-order. I did not say that I am selling immediately, just that this is currently the zone where I am fine to sell (the specific entry point is to be chosen automatically).
    Forex traders should forget about the possibility of selling the GBPUSD asset for now, you can not be right by that, and it will be showing you are desperate for a reversal trading, that is not a good sign of trading. GBPUSD is still massively bullish in price action and in other technical sense too, it will be wrong for forex traders to trade against it at this time. This asset is still capable of moving extra 70 pips upwards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    30.04.2019 - 01.05.2019.

The sell-order in GBP-CAD was started and closed on Tuesday. 70 pips of profit have been fixed. Another sell-order in GBP-CAD was started in the evening on Wednesday.

EUR-USD seems not to go upwards this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    GBPUSD is still massively bullish in price action
    You would have done a good job by at least looking at the charts. That way you would not have written so much nonsense.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    30.04.2019 - 01.05.2019.

You would have done a good job by at least looking at the charts. That way you would not have written so much nonsense.
    With what I see with you, you are the master of yourself who knows everything more than everyone, that is why you like to attack every trader whose opinion are not with yours, so tell me, who is doing nonsense between you and I? That is why your account is jumping up and down on the same spot for like a year, so poor performance. FOMC and Interest rate news made you to win a trade and you are happy, what a gambler you are. You will never improve this way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    30.04.2019 - 01.05.2019.

The sell-order in GBP-CAD was started and closed on Tuesday. 70 pips of profit have been fixed. Another sell-order in GBP-CAD was started in the evening on Wednesday.

EUR-USD seems not to go upwards this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Check your statement here mate, I think it is absolutely wrong for you to call what someone has written nonsense also because it is against forum rules to insult a fellow member, because we are free to make known our opinions about any pair that someone is trading, there is a much polite and simple way to tell the other person that they are wrong, in the Forex market, someone can be bullish and the other is bearish and the two people will be right, there is no need to be insulting anyone about what they think.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Another sell-order in GBP-CAD was started in the evening on Wednesday.
    Currently, there is some kind of divergence on the GBPCAD on the hourly chart and it is possible that the pair would start heading downward but I will just have to wait a little while for the news to get out and then I would be able to understand what the price might be doing and any direction that it goes I shall be following too. If not for the sake of the news coming out of the UK then I would have started selling this pair because of the divergence but I would wait for now until the news comes because it could change the market direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Currently, there is some kind of divergence on the GBPCAD on the hourly chart and it is possible that the pair would start heading downward
    Seems like GBP-CAD has found its local maximum. Therefore, it is ok to start looking for the point to start a sell-order. My robots started small sell-orders in a few of my accounts today morning, between 10 and 11. As of now, it was a perfect entry position. The expected TP is at $1.74.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I think it is absolutely wrong for you
    Just tried to defend readers of my journal from clearly wrong information.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Seems like GBP-CAD has found its local maximum. Therefore, it is ok to start looking for the point to start a sell-order. My robots started small sell-orders in a few of my accounts today morning, between 10 and 11. As of now, it was a perfect entry position. The expected TP is at $1.74.
    The GBPCAD is still on the high and have not started selling like every other GBP crosses and I am not really going to start selling it again for now, because it might still head for more bullish. The GBPCAD might be heading for the bullish and it might be testing resistance area which is at the 1.7580 to 1.7600, and if the level holds then it might be heading for more bullish highs because all the trading tools are still pointing that the price is heading upward for now. There is still divergence on this GBPCAD but I do not know where the price might start heading downward again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    because it might still head for more bullish. The GBPCAD might be heading for the bullish
    It actually made 20 pips down from my entry point and froze. May go further up or down; I do not waste time on predicting small movements. Other GBP crosses are also near to their local maxima.

he GBPCAD is still on the high and have not started selling like every other GBP crosses
    This is up to your trading algorithm. GBPCAD may perfectly go down today and then a good entry point will be lost.

Not allowed!

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast