Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 33
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    GBP nzd is highly volatile and unstable, you must have a very good strategy to be able to catch the opportunity for a trade from it, the pair will keep going down as long as the GBP USD is weak, there is always a role that correlation will play in the cross pairs, I trade GBP nzd whenever I notice that the nzd USD is either extremely bullish or bearish, it gives me the opportunity to take a trade in the opposite direction.
    On GBPNZD Period 60 Symbol (H1) The price movement from today's opening is 406 Pips (Bullish). The MA indicator (14) shows Bearish and the MACD Indicator (12.26,9) shows Bullish. Then the Channel Slope shows an Uptrend.

Uptrend trendline is in line with MACD Bullish versus Bearish signal MA while prices move positively from opening today
    indicates that there is a correction to return to the Bullish trend so that the results of the analysis are still concluded Bullish.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Today, it is strongly recommended to consider buying EUR in the EUR-USD instrument, as the state of the market is clearly oversold. Buying at around 1.13 is a correct middle-term investment with a possible take-profit at 1.15 or even higher. A final take-profit has to be placed later, closer to the middle of the week.
    Good afternoon, discussing the eurusd pair, indeed what I analyzed is that this pair has begun to show its movement to go up because it is seen from the trend line of this pair that there is a wish to turn around and maybe this pair will make a new trend with a few hundred pips for a period of time in the next few weeks, and what I analyzed is that this pair is indeed a very good moment if the BUY position is open for the next few weeks because this pair has the potential to experience a tremendous increase

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I have asked before to explain things here but it seems as if you did not understand what I am trying to say.
    The robot analyzes historical prices and recently relevant zones / corridors and determines what is cheap and what is expensive for each instrument. If something got cheap, it most be bought. If something got expensive, it must be sold. The position starts to be accumulated with an attention to sustainable money management. In case of big economic events, manual adjustments are done (robot settings are changed).

All this can be done by hand, but robot is better to find more accurate entry / exit points, e.g. at night.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The robot analyzes historical prices and recently relevant zones / corridors and determines what is cheap and what is expensive for each instrument. If something got cheap, it most be bought. If something got expensive, it must be sold. The position starts to be accumulated with an attention to sustainable money management. In case of big economic events, manual adjustments are done (robot settings are changed).

All this can be done by hand, but robot is better to find more accurate entry / exit points, e.g. at night.
    Wow! Thank you so much for the insight on how your trades are analyzed and executed by the robot and I think from the way it trades then we would in most cases make more money than losing due to the fact that it is using the common sense way to trades such as making sure that it buys lows and sells highs which is to buy when the price of a currency is cheep and sells whenever the price of the currency gets very expensive. With this kind of mindset it is possible to always find the levels where the price is expensive and and cheep as to start taking actions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    JPY and CHF are bullish today that is against me profit.

AUD, CAD, and NZD are bearish. Many of my orders changed from small pending profits to small pending losses.

It seems I bought GBP-JPY too early, as now it is in a nice drawdown. Nothing is critical, but I could have been more patient when entering this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Price is not moving to upside because of the reason that at that area market have some support zone settle so for trading success it is must and very useful to make our trade plan in right of the way , any fundamental push to the market moving upside it will be the best option for trader to make our trade plan and have successful strategy we have planned .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Price is not moving to upside because of the reason that at that area market have some support zone settle so for trading success it is must and very useful to make our trade plan in right of the way
    Do you understand what you write?

The market is not profitable this week. The GBP is still very low and something should happen to make it go upside. Furthermore, JPY got appreciated and some of my orders went to pending losses. The situation will evidently persist until the end of the trading day. AUD-NZD moved upside during the week, that is favorable, but more upside is needed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Do you understand what you write?

The market is not profitable this week. The GBP is still very low and something should happen to make it go upside. Furthermore, JPY got appreciated and some of my orders went to pending losses. The situation will evidently persist until the end of the trading day. AUD-NZD moved upside during the week, that is favorable, but more upside is needed.
    market is mostly weak this week because of no major event how ever commodity like gold and OIL has move much as we expect and give me a profit of 150 pip this week how ever next week gbp will move much because of Manufacturing PMI which move up to 100 pip how ever gbpusd seem like bullish .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    move up to 100 pip how ever gbpusd seem like bullish
    It is time for it to become bullish assuming traditional moving patterns for this instrument.I am already bullish and I am about to keep the two small opened bullish positions. No new entries to the market today, however. Maybe I will buy at $1.25 if something happens and the market unexpectedly jumps down.

I closed the sell-order in GBP-NZD today, 10 pips of profit and 20 pips of positive swap.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    04-06-2019.

USD looks like bullish again. USD-JPY is again above $108. Let's monitor what happens next. My expected take-profit level is around $110.000, perhaps, higher depending on how the thing proceed.

EUR-USD is around $1.12500. I did not analyze this pair. If it returns to below $1.12, I will close the sell-order.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast