Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 25
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    GBP cad is bullish, what is just happening is pure correlation,
    No. It has nothing to do with reality.

15-04-2019.
    The day was not volatile. My robot opened one trade, a sell-order in GBP-CAD. No trade has been closed. Interestingly, AUD-NZD drew some retracement down, although it still sampled the space near $1.06.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Are you using robot to trade if yes how effective have this software been for you. I don't see any need to trade with robot because it could easily fail and don't mind any changing situation of the market. I have lot of people advertising about robot but from time I never accepted to use them. I manually trade and ensure I can manage my trade the way I want. I know of someone who have changed up to 3 robots but still yet not making any good trading result for himself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    No. It has nothing to do with reality.

15-04-2019.
    The day was not volatile. My robot opened one trade, a sell-order in GBP-CAD. No trade has been closed. Interestingly, AUD-NZD drew some retracement down, although it still sampled the space near $1.06.
    There is some kind of price rejection at the highs of the 1.7540 and it came and tested the support level which was at the 1.7450 and was unable to break it below that area which means we can still be getting another upwards again, but when you take a look at the daily charts then you shall be able to understand that there is still another opportunities of selling later. I am not going to sell it at this level here again but I would wait for the price to get back at the highs which is at the 1.7540 then I would sell it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Are you using robot to trade if yes how effective have this software been for you. I don't see any need to trade with robot because it could easily fail and don't mind any changing situation of the market. I have lot of people advertising about robot but from time I never accepted to use them. I manually trade and ensure I can manage my trade the way I want. I know of someone who have changed up to 3 robots but still yet not making any good trading result for himself.
    There are so many good robot also available in this market we just need to have good understanding how these are working because every kind of robot have different source of trading according to they are working if we are using any robot so we have to be very clear in its movement and we must work with confidence for working safely .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Are you using robot to trade if yes how effective have this software been for you.
    The robot does the same thing as I would have done, but on top of that it finds better entry and exit points by analyzing short-term technical indicators. Also, the robot does a great job at night by finding imbalance situations in the market to start a counter-order. Today, my robot made money from GBP-NZD and AUD-NZD by starting orders at the time of released NZ data.

Regarding failures, those are for scalping robots that do not account for a big picture in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    The robot does the same thing as I would have done, but on top of that it finds better entry and exit points by analyzing short-term technical indicators. Also, the robot does a great job at night by finding imbalance situations in the market to start a counter-order. Today, my robot made money from GBP-NZD and AUD-NZD by starting orders at the time of released NZ data.

Regarding failures, those are for scalping robots that do not account for a big picture in the market.
    I can see that you are praising your robot now, but I will still be watching by your further comments about this robot. In most of the trades of NZD linked assets, it is not a matter of may be a robot is good or not, the assets were just going up and down, but it was with a wider space who can help traders that is serious to make income. But for this morning, there was news for NZD, that made GBPNZD to go up more than 200 pips, even gamblers can profit through that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    17-04-2019.

I almost did not monitor trades today. The robot started a sell-order in AUD-NZD assuming a retracement a bit sooner or a bit later. I am still net bullish in AUD-NZD and I assume the long-term movement to reach at least 1.08$. As mentioned before, AUD-NZD (buy) and GBP-NZD (sell) were closed.

Other instruments have not been traded.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    17-04-2019.

I almost did not monitor trades today. The robot started a sell-order in AUD-NZD assuming a retracement a bit sooner or a bit later. I am still net bullish in AUD-NZD and I assume the long-term movement to reach at least 1.08$. As mentioned before, AUD-NZD (buy) and GBP-NZD (sell) were closed.

Wait a minute, are you trading the same account with both manual and robot together? I need clarification, because since yesterday, I have noticed that you began to suddenly make mention of robot. With respect to your statement above too, it indicates that you and your robot are having conflict of interest on NZDAUD, just be careful about this method you have recently adopted.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    GBP-NZD (sell) were closed.
    Today we can all see that there is still good selling opportunities on the GBP crosses, most of them have come to test the support levels and I think it is because of the uncertainty surrounding the Brexit and there is still going to be more selling pressure on these pairs but it is very important to wait for the price to come upward as to test the resistance area before we can start selling it again. Personally, I sold the GBPUSD at the 1.3050 and came out with about 21 pips. Selling the lows is never a good thing to do but when the price rallies on the downward market trend then selling it at an important level is the key to staying profitable over time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    17-04-2019.

market of aurnzd is in strong bullish movement and market has break the level of 1.0673 which is quit good resistance level to start the bearish trend how ever market has break it now the next level to start the bearish trend is 1.0934 how ever fundamentally market as start the bearish trend on the current market .

Not allowed!

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast