Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 23
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    04-04-2019.

The two big trends for today are:

AUD-NZD's bullish movement accelerates. The immediate exchange rate is at 1.0523 NZD and looks like it will go way more upside. I will sell AUD step-by-step.

GBP returns to its average price over the long term. Therefore, GBP-AUD, GBP-USD, GBP-NZD, GBP-CAD all go down. Maybe I will close on the sell-orders in GBP-USD soon, since it is already 100+ pips of pending profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    04-04-2019.

The two big trends for today are:

AUD-NZD's bullish movement accelerates. The immediate exchange rate is at 1.0523 NZD and looks like it will go way more upside. I will sell AUD step-by-step.

GBP returns to its average price over the long term. Therefore, GBP-AUD, GBP-USD, GBP-NZD, GBP-CAD all go down. Maybe I will close on the sell-orders in GBP-USD soon, since it is already 100+ pips of pending profit.
    I am not happy with anything whom the AUDNZD can be doing, i know that more of it will end up in ranging. Forex traders may be happy at a momnet, but when the forex traders did not close the trade quickly, AUDNZD will lead that trade back to loss, i don't like trading this forex asset. GBPUSD is selling today too, it is written all over the price action on the 4 hour time frame, the selling can extent till tomorrow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I started selling the GBPUSD this morning because it is now below the resistance level but I still think that it might head in the side ways or ranging because it have not really left this zone for a while now. So I am expecting the price to start heading downward from here at least to hit the 1.3020 area.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The Summary of the week (01.04 -- 05.04).

During the finished trading week, I traded mostly GBP containing instruments, since GBP first raises without a clear fundamental reason and then it exhibited a retracement. I sold GBP near to the ceiling and sold it step-wise as it went downside. Probably, due to the very cautious money management, I earned only 0.28% weekly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    The Summary of the week (01.04 -- 05.04).

During the finished trading week, I traded mostly GBP containing instruments, since GBP first raises without a clear fundamental reason and then it exhibited a retracement. I sold GBP near to the ceiling and sold it step-wise as it went downside. Probably, due to the very cautious money management, I earned only 0.28% weekly.
    Trading with one pair is very good option for work because we have complete understanding about that pair we understand its strength and weakness so that will helpful for making our trade plan successful i personally like to work with one pair and work with its high and low option in trade to get success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    08-04-2019

The new week has just started. My robot has already started sell-orders in GBP-AUD and GBP-CAD, since it caught good entry points a couple of hours ago in the mentioned instruments. Both orders are reasonable I guess.

I also closely monitor AUD-NZD. It smells like the bullish trend can easily continue.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    08-04-2019

The new week has just started. My robot has already started sell-orders in GBP-AUD and GBP-CAD, since it caught good entry points a couple of hours ago in the mentioned instruments. Both orders are reasonable I guess.

I also closely monitor AUD-NZD. It smells like the bullish trend can easily continue.
    This morning I have started buying the GBPAUD again because the price of this pair have rejected the lows at the 1.8300 and all my trading tools are pointing towards buying and that is why I bought at the 1.8385 with the hope that the price would be making another bullish move for about 40 to 50 pips. Yest the overall movement might be in the bearish side but for the moment I am thinking we might be seeing the price to rise towards the 1.8432 again before making any other move towards any other direction.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Penuelophir; 04-08-2019 at 10:17 AM. Reason: add an image

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    started buying the GBPAUD again because the price of this pair have rejected the lows at the 1.8300
    At the end of the trading day, it is not bullish yet. The day was very neutral, with only insignificant overall depreciation of GBP. I guess you are still in game.

By the way, I got 50 pips in GBP-AUD and GBP-CAD today. I still keep some sell-orders in the mentioned pairs open.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    09-04-2019.

Considerations...
    Look at EUR-USD. The global growth forecast has been cut recently and EUR immediately responded with a substantial growth versus USD. I believe it is a string enough fundamental factor that will be responsible for dynamics of EUR-USD. Buying EUR is quite recommended, unless you have already done so.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    09-04-2019.

Considerations...
    Look at EUR-USD. The global growth forecast has been cut recently and EUR immediately responded with a substantial growth versus USD. I believe it is a string enough fundamental factor that will be responsible for dynamics of EUR-USD. Buying EUR is quite recommended, unless you have already done so.
    If you are thinking that any growth forecast is the reason for EURUSD to rise, then you are making a big mistakes. You called it global growth forecast, it is not Europe growth forecast. EURUSD is only responding to the Brexit news, and for the fact that the prime minister of UK is lobbying the key European countries at this moment, that is why the GBPUSD is falling and EURUSD is rising, there is nothing new or hidden about this.

Not allowed!

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast