Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 7
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    This is not a fixed trading strategy you are using in your account what you think it is not bad thing because on same time you are focused on fundamental and technical also and sometime you are trading with the indicator may that arises conflict in your learning and your trade application so make a clear plan for better trade .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    11.jpg

I closed the BUY order in AUD-JPY fixing hereby $3.54 profit + $0.06 swap, see screenshot attached. The plan was to keep it was longer, but AUD did not look bullish enough yesterday and today, so I decided to get rid of this order. The entry point was not perfect, furthermore.

I will buy again in AUD-JPY around 80.5.

The EUR-USD has finally left its narrow corridor today. The price moved towards 1.13, even though American statistics is nothing special. I closed EUR-USD sell and got 6.0 USD revenue - 0.02 USD swap. Therefore, I am presently slightly bullish in this pair.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    11.jpg

I closed the BUY order in AUD-JPY fixing hereby $3.54 profit + $0.06 swap, see screenshot attached. The plan was to keep it was longer, but AUD did not look bullish enough yesterday and today, so I decided to get rid of this order. The entry point was not perfect, furthermore.

I will buy again in AUD-JPY around 80.5.
    Good you make your assumptions when necessary and decided to take the right decisions which you think it's better for you. Am looking to follow the audusd buy and I think there is potential to go long in the coming days. Nice you are still open with the opportunities of buying again once price reaches that's price level and hopefully you can catch in some good number of pips from this very market. With proper caption on taking trade, it will help you avoid making mistakes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    CAD-CHF is going up. I will sit until 0.755.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    AUD-NZD grows. I will soon be in profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today, I wait for EUR appreciation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today, I wait for EUR appreciation.
    The forecast did not work. I added a SELL at 1.137.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I do not understand how profitability calculations are performed for CopyFX accounts. For instance, in my CopyFX, see widget in the signature, there are 4 closed orders, the total profit of which amounts to 91 cents. There is also one open order, the immediate /floating loss in which amounts to 55 cents. My equity is to be positive, isn't it? So, why does the widget show profitability as -1.61% is totally enigmatic.

Overall, all my accounts go properly. AUD-NZD will grow anyway, so I continue to keep my buys there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I do not understand how profitability calculations are performed for CopyFX accounts. For instance, in my CopyFX, see widget in the signature, there are 4 closed orders, the total profit of which amounts to 91 cents. There is also one open order, the immediate /floating loss in which amounts to 55 cents. My equity is to be positive, isn't it? So, why does the widget show profitability as -1.61% is totally enigmatic.

Overall, all my accounts go properly. AUD-NZD will grow anyway, so I continue to keep my buys there.
    Copyfx is always right. There could be some little delays in update but the true fact is that it sure gets updated with time. However your very profitability calculations will show perfectly after your pending opening trade is closed while you wait for the cpoyfx signature to update maybe in an hour time or so. So you need to relax and keep trading rightly in order to make profits and see your profitability percentage rate increases good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I wait for bears in CAD-JPY to buy limit at 84.4.

- - - Updated - - -

EUR goes up in EUR-USD. I will sell limit at 1.145.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Copyfx is always right.

I do not understand the algorithm.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast