Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 6
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    nadezhda84, 3. 5% per month as a target is more likely to be a child's play for many traders because they can make this amount from one trade, however the consistency level is very low, we cannot be trading with unreasonable goals and be profitable consistently, what traders should strive to make from forex shows their level of maturity and ways of thinking, 3.5% monthly earnings is fair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today the market is lively, promising larger incomes in December than in November. At least, during this week.

CAD-JPY is moving up. My TP is at 86.4 and may be hit today. AUD-NZD continues to be sleepy. Movement is is expected in the long run.

I closed recent buy in CAD-CHF to get 4.2 USD. Maybe too early, but maybe just in time, as it does not move up right now.

In the morning, I closed my buy in AUD-NZD that I kept from Wednesday last week. I got some profit and now my CopyFX is +2.19%.

It was a right decision to close that buy, since the price again went below. It seems to take a lot of time for AUD to return to its neutral levels against NZD.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 09:02 PM. Reason: back to back

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    In the morning, I closed my buy in AUD-NZD that I kept from Wednesday last week. I got some profit and now my CopyFX is +2.19%.
    Personally, I am seeing the possibilities of the AUDNZD making it into another bearish lows at today comes to an end, but I am waiting for the selling signals to come my way and I shall start selling it and properly from this current level which is at the 1.0610 which is right below the precious support and it is testing it out as the resistance level at this time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I was out of office yesterday, so trading proceeded without my participation.

The news are around AUD-NZD. This pair may be boring for months and then its makes a drop finally. My last SELL was closed by TP bringing me around 350 points. Additionally, my buy limit slightly below the TP level was activated. Now I am all set for the bullish trip.

In CopyFX, I keep my BUYin this instrument. It is in loss now, but it is within the tolerated scenario.

CAD moves down s JPY yesterday. Today I decided that it would be reasonable to buy a small portion of CAD for hedging purposes. As it is unclear where CAD goes (let's monitor activities and rhetoric of Band of Canada), I am going to keep this position for some time with no stop-loss to understand the volatility in the next weeks.

85.0 is an acceptable position to make small buys in this pair.

AUD-NZD has started to grow. It is quite possible that the instrument has found the minimum (near 2018 minimum) and bounced upwards. The last bearish drop has put me into 3.5% drawdown, but I am adamant to sit with this order for long and fix, at least, a 5% profit.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 09:01 PM. Reason: back to back

Thumbs Up
    The volatility during this week is a way more encouraging than in was in November. I closed sells in AUD-NZD that brought me a significant revenue. CAD in CAD-JPY finally went (returned) below 84 yesterday. I was about to close an old SELL but it did not reach TP and bounced back above 84. I made a buy at 84.1 additionally and I still wait for the travel down.

EUR-USD is consistently sitting between 1.13 and 1.14 during quite a few days or even weeks. Having analyzed all analytics and fundamental factors, I came to a conclusion that USD wants to become weaker buy it does not have good factors to drive it there. When will the factors arrive?

There has been a pretty dull response to unfavorable US payrolls today. The price first jumped actively to 1.1400, then bounced back to 1.1370, then slowly grew to 1.1415. One would have expected something more serious, e.g. at least 1.145 but the volatility remains very modest in this instrument.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: back to back

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    There has been a pretty dull response to unfavorable US payrolls today. The price first jumped actively to 1.1400, then bounced back to 1.1370, then slowly grew to 1.1415. One would have expected something more serious, e.g. at least 1.145 but the volatility remains very modest in this instrument.
    yes i was also waiting for that data but i am little bit confused. with usd data eurusd was up now and its more higher then daily range but gbpusd is still down. i placed order and technical was also in side of up but still gbpusd is going down? so can tell me the reason if we eurusd is going up then why gbpusd is going down?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    so can tell me the reason if we eurusd is going up then why gbpusd is going down?

GBP wants to fall deep down until the brexit story is finished. People do not want accumulating GBP until it becomes clear how Great Britain performs after leaving EU zone. In my trading, I included this bias against GBP and I will only buy GBP if it gets very cheap.

On Friday, I bought 0.01 lot in the AUD-JPY instrument at 81.10. Generally, my strategy said it was not an ideal point to buy. It was safer to wait until 80.0 or, at least, 80.5. But in my conditions of permanent under trading I decided to take that moderate risk, as probability of retracement is high. My temporary TP is 83. I will adjust depending on how the things develop.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: back to back

Thumbs Up
    I am getting ready for a new trading week. The major expectation, from fundamental analysis, is that something will happen in the EUR-USD instrument. It is more probable that EUR will go to 1.15 and 1.16, based on the FED comments on Friday. I maintain a net zero position in this instrument, so I will not significantly suffer either way, but of course I am interested in volatility.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am in a 3% drawdown in my CopyFX account. The open positions are buy in AUD-NZD and buy in CAD-CHF. The positions are intended for long-term monitoring. There was a possibility to close CAD-CHF on Friday to fix a reasonable income, but I preferred to wait for the TP. Overall, it is a working situation and I will continue to keep positions as the long-term forecast did not change.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    You trading based is real because i would like to share my trading it is similar to your because i split from one trading plan to other and make smallest amount of number of trade just control my risk so a trader have a good position in trading if we have good understanding what we are doing so we get better trade results always based on them .

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast