Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 5
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    This is a business that when you don't have a good experience and understanding about it then you will be so confused of trading the market in a way how it can be possible to make profit from the market. Those that have a good experience and understanding about forex market do not have difficulty in analyzing the market to be very sure of what to do in a particular currency pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I made a small order on my CopyFX account, just to see that it successfully opens and closes. I bought at ~1.064 and sold a few points above. Not my trading style at all, but nevertheless.

I keep another limit buy order at 1.06297 to pursue a large-scale goal. I hope it will work out today. It is a pity that Pro-cent account does not support 0.01 lot...

EUR decided that it is even cheaper than 1.13 today. I believe that we can travel to 1.12 during the week. I am skeptic that we will travel to 1.10, because I do not see adequately strong fundamental issues to depreciate EUR so heavily. Technically, EUR is oversold and, therefore, retracement is to be expected.

I continue to keep my buys and my sells. Perhaps, tomorrow one of my sells can be closed to fix 100-150 points of revenue.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 09:04 PM. Reason: back to back

Thumbs Up
    The market day is boring today. EUR-USD stays at the same place with ridiculously small jumps up and down. I wait for evening to see the promised travel to 1.122 and possible below though I am skeptic regarding below.

I closed my yesterday buy in AUD-NZD at 1.065 an put buy limit at 1.035 . No serious reasons, just to fix intermediate profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am a bit sick today and I have writing assignments. So, I am not active on updating the trading journal.

As you can see, I opened a potentially long-term buy in AUD-NZD yesterday that is now in some profit. My plan is to keep this order as the instrument will go up sooner or later.

In EUR-USD, the things are frustrating. I did not close any sells at yesterday minimum hoping for a deeper drop. It is a pity.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Reading analysts reports lead me to expectation that EUR-USD will continue its bearish big trend. Therefore, I add one more SELL (at 1.1392) to my orders today.

CAD-JPY is very inactive in November. The price fluctuates between 85 and 86 all month long. With my ambition to fix at least 80-100 points profit, this side movement was profitless for me.

AUD-NZD is still oversold. I continue keeping the net bullish position and I expect bullish movement in December.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Reading analysts reports lead me to expectation that EUR-USD will continue its bearish big trend. Therefore, I add one more SELL (at 1.1392) to my orders today.
    Yes, there is some signs of selling in the EURUSD but it has not been strengthened due to lack of momentum on the price but the price have failed to break above the 1.1400 and as a result it would remain bearish for now. Personally, I intends selling this pair but only when I sees some selling pressures again in the chart, but if not I would wait until next week because today is Friday.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    November started and ended peacefully. And it was a pretty boring period for position traders like me. I made only 3.5% in November on my main Roboforex account. Of course, it is way less than scheduled, but I do not change strategy in response to low volatility.

On Friday, I closed EUR-USD sell to fix 70 points of revenue. Other positions went to December intact.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    November started and ended peacefully. And it was a pretty boring period for position traders like me. I made only 3.5% in November on my main Roboforex account. Of course, it is way less than scheduled, but I do not change strategy in response to low volatility.
    For the fact that you were able to make up to 3.5% of your total money in November shows that you are really making some great deal of progress and I believe that you are not doing badly too. Personally, November was not really too well for all my trading accounts because there were losses all through the month but I am grateful that I did not blow out my trading account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Not actually. 3.5% per month are small even for a position trader. It is a possible situation, and it is to be tolerated, but it is pretty below the average result for my strategy.

Position trading involves prediction of volatility of the markets. Once they are forecast, entry and exit levels are fixed. If the volatility is a lot smaller than it was predicted, the trader opens / closes a little number of orders and, thus, the revenue is also small.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Not actually. 3.5% per month are small even for a position trader. It is a possible situation, and it is to be tolerated, but it is pretty below the average result for my strategy.

Position trading involves prediction of volatility of the markets. Once they are forecast, entry and exit levels are fixed. If the volatility is a lot smaller than it was predicted, the trader opens / closes a little number of orders and, thus, the revenue is also small.
    3% is really very small if we invest 100$ its 3$, and still if we invest big like 1000$, 30$ profit still smaller. i think we should make some good targets where we can earn some good profit and if we make our self satisfy then easily we can increase chances of profit and can avoid greed as well. so make trade better and with good targets

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast