Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 4
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    sell is going to continue indefinitely because you might be disappointed
    I agree that the downtrend is slowly phasing out. As I wrote before, good news from eurozone may change the situation drastically. I have a small net position UPSIDE.

I opened a new sell today at 1.1404. Rather questionable order and I would not suggest others to follow this, unless you have a few buys and want them hedged (like me). The TPs for sell are close to 1.12.

At this point, I am set with this instrument and will not open new positions until the price reaches 1.165. So, maybe this is my last post on EUR-USD in November.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-21-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    EUR USD is not really decisive at this moment, so if your sell is still on, you should hold on to it and keep a close eye on it as well, I would advise that you either move your stop loss to break even or better still lock in some profit, because the EUR USD that I know cab behave in a funny way sometimes, don't believe that this sell is going to continue indefinitely because you might be disappointed, go out what the present profits is my final suggestion.
    I think this pair is on the indecisive part for now and personally I won't take any risk of buy or sell trade but will prefer to watch the market and know how it react this times. I was making analysis that eurusd would go up today but it seems the market was saying otherwise with this recent move. Maybe there could be a rise soon but sellers must be also careful too and maybe follow up a short term sell trade. I would personally prefer to watch on the stands and know what is likely to happen soon.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    this pair is on the indecisive part for now and personally I won't take any risk
    The instrument is in the side movement, which may last for a few days, especially during this boring week in the currency markets. Unless you are in the market now, there is no need to enter it. Keep investigating.

It is more probable that the movement will be overall upside during the rest of the year, as EUR is still oversold somehow.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yesterday I bought CAD in the CAD-CHF instrument because it has bounced from the 2-months local minimum. The moving average- and daily stochastic analyses revealed that the order is desirable. As of now, I got a profit (compare 0.7505 versus the opening point of 0.7587). I am going to keep this order open for some time to -- ideally -- reach the take profit at 0.764.

AUD-JPY is another currency pair that I start to closely monitor now.

The price is 81.88, which is not yet comfortable for me, but it continues to slowly decrease. I am keen to open a buy order at around 80.10 (I will decide the precise price later in view of how the chart evolves). The swap will be positive and the price will be in the bottom part of the chart (the long-term picture).

So, my buy limit has been set ( 80.10 ) and let's see whether it gets activated... During the next week, maybe...

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 09:05 PM. Reason: back to back

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    This is a kind of good strategy based on new trade daily i really like it because i always use few trade as much as i can that will give good ideas so we cam make our trade freely and also involve in risk very less this will always beneficial to trade better and successful , risk and reward ratio will must be chosen in start it will help for right selection .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    This week continues to be very silent, with just no serious movements. I maintain open positions in four instruments: AUD-NZD, CAD-JPY, EUR-USD, and CAD-CHF. My positions are well diversified and hedged, but a real fixed profit is minimal.

There is an option to close CAD-CHF to get +5 USD right now, but the schedule is to keep it for longer.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I closely monitor the movements in AUD-JPY. My ambition is to buy at around 80.

The price goes in the direction my pending order during the last two days. Now it is 81.500, whereas it was 83 just several days ago. Based on how the chart moves now, I leave my buy limit order without changes until the next week.

I was a bad trader today. I did not observe trading discipline. I closed CAD-CHF to get 5.2 USD and I closed EUR-USD to get 11.0 USD. It was a definite mistake with CAD-CHF as the price went further up tonight, for over 20 points. I had to wait for the previously set goal, but I wanted some more money before the weekend. I was a bad girl.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 09:03 PM. Reason: back to back

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Closing winning trades too early and holding losing ones is the trait which prevent me from making more money.Now I trade small lots so even big fall(like 30% loss in oil).doesn't seriously affect my acc. I am trying trailing stops with some success. Doubling a trade after first lot is in profit has also proven to be profitable. I just can not take big lose.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The trading week is about to open and I did read analytics in efforts to prepare myself to it.

I have 4 instruments to monitor: AUD-NZD, CAD-JPY, EUR-USD, and CAD-CHF.

My expectations are that AUD will start to grow vs. NZD, as the pair has been existing in the oversold state for a couple of week. Another expectation is that EUR will grow vs. USD due to fundamental factors. Let's see how it evolves.

As always, my money management is in a perfect standing and I traditionally undertrade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The week has started very encouragingly. All my pairs are moving upwards, so I keep observing.

In the EUR-USD instrument, I have just sold at 1.1381 to add to my bearish positions. On Friday, I escaped one sell at 1.1333 to fix a profit. As it is seen now, it was a reasonable move. I am still a bit bullish in this instrument and I do not plan new sells in the near future.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast