Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 3
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Thumbs Up
    This week was very inactive for my trading. The only movement that impacted me was the one in the EUR-USD instrument on Friday. I also got profit from my older sell order in AUD-NZD. I also opened a buy, because the price was and continues to be in a clearly oversold state. I hope the next week brings more volatility to enter the market with more positions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    During the upcoming week, I have reasons to hypothesize EUR to go up, therefore, I continue to keep my buy orders for euro. In particular, I keep bullish positions in the EUR-USD instrument. My long-term goals are between 1.16 and 1.17, so maybe I will need to wait for more than a week for those levels to be attained.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I would like to bring your attention to the AUD-NZD pair. It seems the bottom has been reached last week and the movement upside has been initiated recently.

I keep BUY from 1.063 with an expectation to close around 1.08. As of today, this looks like a worry-free trade, so it is definitely suggested for other people as well. Comments are welcome.

Analysis of CAD-JPY

CAD slowly gets cheaper vs. JPY. For a week, it fluctuated around 86.0 and at the end of the week, the trend downside started to form. Today's price of 85.3 is a good point to enter a small BUY order with TP around 87. It may have time for the price to travel there, so it is a long-term investment.

Analysis of EUR-USD

EUR is active today. The rate has increased 50 points, reaching over 1.146 during today. Although many people were loud that EUR is falling to deep bottoms, the market seems to select an opposite scenario.

The daily stochastic suggests that the trend up has been established. I will keep my BUY positions until I see a convincing movement down.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 10:06 PM. Reason: back to back

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    EUR USD has made moves that will make us reach a conclusion that it will go up but earnestly I don't see the dollar weakening and remaining so this week, but my view is basically subjective, nobody can truly say what might happen in the forex business, EUR has been climbing slowly since Thursday last week, it might be a retracement because of how slow the upwards movement was.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    I don't see the dollar weakening and remaining so this week

The dollar is not weakening, except for the effect of the FED comments at the end of the last week. The dollar does not need to weaken to fall, it is enough that the dollar is very expensive now and it is still in a very overbought state.

FED comments ere quite in line with my expectations. US does not need so strong dollar this year.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    EUR USD is still bullish, the Bears are struggling to make a mark for themselves but from everything that happened yesterday, we see a pair that is probably headed for about 1.1900 soon but before that can happen in reality, there are several resistance that it just needs to overcome, trading this pair is a game of patience, it can be rather slow most of the time. I don't always trade EUR USD except it is necessary.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    EUR USD is still bullish, the Bears are struggling to make a mark for themselves but from everything that happened yesterday, we see a pair that is probably headed for about 1.1900 soon but before that can happen in reality, there are several resistance that it just needs to overcome, trading this pair is a game of patience, it can be rather slow most of the time. I don't always trade EUR USD except it is necessary.
    Why would that happen? EU economic growth is slower than USA, interest rate is 0. Then there is brexit,Italian problem and elections next year. There is possible climb to 1.15 and then reality check at 1.1. For long term trade EUR/USD is a strong sell.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    Why would that happen? EU economic growth is slower than USA, interest rate is 0. Then there is brexit,Italian problem and elections next year. There is possible climb to 1.15 and then reality check at 1.1. For long term trade EUR/USD is a strong sell.

Economic growth is a factor, but the rate is determined by a demand for the currency. It is a pretty much normal situation when the economy grows quickly, but the currency rate does not. Look at developing countries to see what is meant.

The long-term trend in EUR-USD maybe bearish or bullish, it is not important. What is important now is that EUR is oversold. Rates of 1.13, ~1.12 were very good places to buy EUR. Now it is probably late to become bullish, if you have not already.

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    EUR USD is still bullish, the Bears are struggling to make a mark for themselves but from everything that happened yesterday, we see a pair that is probably headed for about 1.1900 s

It is no more bullish and I am rather skeptic about 1.19 in the near future. What seems more realistic is that 1.16 and, maybe, 1.17 will be visited until the end of the year. Good news from eurozone (Italy budget or inflation reports) will easily push EUR upside.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2018 at 10:04 PM. Reason: back to back

Thumbs Up
    I would like to comment on EUR-USD this morning. The rate has drastically decreased during American session yesterday, to 1.136. Today, however, EURO grows again, maybe, as a retracement from yesterday. I will not close my SELL order at this point and will certainly keep my buy orders for some time. The movement during this week is not properly clear to me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    EUR USD is not really decisive at this moment, so if your sell is still on, you should hold on to it and keep a close eye on it as well, I would advise that you either move your stop loss to break even or better still lock in some profit, because the EUR USD that I know cab behave in a funny way sometimes, don't believe that this sell is going to continue indefinitely because you might be disappointed, go out what the present profits is my final suggestion.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast