Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 32
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    There are many effects and influences on every trading instrument and the cross pairs represent no difference from major pairs. The volatility and the amplitude of the exchange rate local fluctuations are functions of the number of independent traders participating in the market.
    are you talking about the base pair and quote pair ? and the influences of the base and quote pair are same depend the pair partner if the verses pair has high violate in the forex market then the influence of that pair will be high but if the verses pair is week like Japanese yen then the influence will be weak.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    are you talking about the base pair and quote pair ? and the influences of the base and quote pair are same depend the pair partner if the verses pair has high violate in the forex market then the influence of that pair will be high but if the verses pair is week like Japanese yen then the influence will be weak.
    Whether it is the base pair or the quote pair that he is referring to, the essence is that correlation depends on the the stronger currency pair, so for me, I always check whether the USD index is going up or down before I say that I want to either buy or sell the GBP USD and other major pairs, this is why I hardly trade cross pairs these days because they don't have the dollar on either the quote or base, making that difficult for me to predict their movements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    the essence is that correlation depends on the the stronger currency pair
    Yes, it does.

this is why I hardly trade cross pairs these days because they don't have the dollar on either the quote or base

For me, those are quite predictable, but -- of course -- I do not try to predict intra-day movements and often I avoid predicting intra-week movements. As for the monthly movements, they are predictable and can be used to find good entry points, i.e. to buy this or that at a cheap price.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Whether it is the base pair or the quote pair that he is referring to, the essence is that correlation depends on the the stronger currency pair, so for me, I always check whether the USD index is going up or down before I say that I want to either buy or sell the GBP USD and other major pairs, this is why I hardly trade cross pairs these days because they don't have the dollar on either the quote or base, making that difficult for me to predict their movements.
    When it is a correlation that the trader is looking towards, then it is better that the trader will be needing the both base and the counter currencies. The two are useful for traders to know which side is better with their much power, so that the trader will be able to trade well and gain rightly with that pattern at the same time. I am not really a fan of correlations, i always analyse my trading pair as i see it on the market chart alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    When it is a correlation that the trader is looking towards, then it is better that the trader will be needing the both base and the counter currencies. The two are useful for traders to know which side is better with their much power, so that the trader will be able to trade well and gain rightly with that pattern at the same time. I am not really a fan of correlations, i always analyse my trading pair as i see it on the market chart alone.
    Correlation is not what is easy for forex traders to do in the way many traders will be thinking about it. That is why i do not do correlation method again, at times the whole market strength might want to reverse, but if the forex trader has used the correlation at the wrong time, it might work against that trader. I only open my forex asset on its chart and make my analysis directly on the daily chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    2019-05-28.

GBP-NZD is still going down; therefore, I keep my last sell-order in this instrument. Now the discussed order is in 6 pips profit and the accumulated swap is equal to 12 pips. Bsed on the technical picture, I prefer to keep this order open.

AUD-CHF is slowly going upside. The pending profit is 20-30 pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I only open my forex asset on its chart and make my analysis directly on the daily chart.
    Being able to make good market analysis on each trading pair is the best way to fully understand each of the trading pairs and know where their supports and resistance levels are sported and it leads to learning how they move and react to some of the information online then trading it becomes easy over time. Also, I believe that we should focus more on few currency pairs because too many of them only leads to confusions and most times it would lead to series of losses which might have been overcome had we started trading on just one or two of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    2019-05-29.

Buy-orders in CAD-JPY and NZD-JPY have been placed by the robot. The prices are well below the average zone for 2019 and the trends are about to revert. CAD-JPY is near the trustworthy bottom for 2018-2019. NZD-JPY can, in principle, go down to $70, but it is not significantly probable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    2019-05-28.

GBP-NZD is still going down; therefore, I keep my last sell-order in this instrument. Now the discussed order is in 6 pips profit and the accumulated swap is equal to 12 pips. Bsed on the technical picture, I prefer to keep this order open.

AUD-CHF is slowly going upside. The pending profit is 20-30 pips.
    GBP nzd is highly volatile and unstable, you must have a very good strategy to be able to catch the opportunity for a trade from it, the pair will keep going down as long as the GBP USD is weak, there is always a role that correlation will play in the cross pairs, I trade GBP nzd whenever I notice that the nzd USD is either extremely bullish or bearish, it gives me the opportunity to take a trade in the opposite direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    2019-05-29.

Buy-orders in CAD-JPY and NZD-JPY have been placed by the robot. The prices are well below the average zone for 2019 and the trends are about to revert. CAD-JPY is near the trustworthy bottom for 2018-2019. NZD-JPY can, in principle, go down to $70, but it is not significantly probable.
    Honestly, I fully understands that your robot have been giving out good trades but I do not know the criteria it is using to setup these trades and I want to learn as to be able to trust this trade calls sometimes. I have asked before to explain things here but it seems as if you did not understand what I am trying to say. Anyways, I am going to wait and see where the trades are going to end up to because I am really interested in learning from you over time and if you are willing then you can teach me.

Not allowed!

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast