Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 26
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    it indicates that you and your robot are having conflict of interest on NZDAUD
    Relax. The fact that I have a certain amount of bullish positions does not prevent me from using hedging.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    GBPUSD at the 1.3050 and came out with about 21 pips.
    I fixed a few times as much yesterday.

At this point, only GBP-NZD offers a good selling opportunity. All other GBP crosses are rather neutral.

- - - Updated - - -

18-04-2019.

GBP-NZD was sold at 14:50 server time with a small lot. AUD-NZD climbs up very slowly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    GBP-NZD was sold at 14:50 server time with a small lot. AUD-NZD climbs up very slowly.
    Presently, I am seeing more chances of the GBPUSD selling than in the GBPNZD because the first have been rallying this morning but the later is still playing rage, and if the GBPUSD would get to the 1.3008 and this resistance level holds then it is one of the best place to start selling for a possible 20 to 30 pips target and I do not see the pair breaking upward due to the fact that we are in a holiday and there would not be so much volatile in the market. SO selling on the highs is not a bad thing here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    a possible 20 to 30 pips
    I do not hunt for 30 pips. It does not work for my trading style.

GBP-NZD will go downwards and pretty well downwards, perhaps, not during this week, but for sure it will sample the $1.90-$1.91 region. I will fix 5 time as much at that point. Regarding GBP-USD, its bearish possibility is quite uncertain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    I do not hunt for 30 pips. It does not work for my trading style.

GBP-NZD will go downwards and pretty well downwards, perhaps, not during this week, but for sure it will sample the $1.90-$1.91 region. I will fix 5 time as much at that point. Regarding GBP-USD, its bearish possibility is quite uncertain.
    For now, you have to forget about going down of GBPNZD. You can see what happened with GBPNZD despite that GBP was falling against all other currencies, that shows that GBP is weak. Still yet, the GBPZND still went up, that is to show the extent at which NZD is weak. In the view of this, i am in support of the buying of GBPNZD, the technical charts of different time frames are likewise in full support of this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    you have to forget about going down of GBPNZD
    Looks like a certainly naive statement. GBP-NZD is already in the overbought state and it will go below its current point in the near future. NZD is weak, but it has already been accounted in the rates. Can NZD go even cheaper? Pretty much possible, but not certainly. Now is a good time to buy some NZD vs GBP. If NZD depreciation continues without retracement, it will be a signal to add more NZD to the portfolio.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Looks like a certainly naive statement. GBP-NZD is already in the overbought state and it will go below its current point in the near future. NZD is weak, but it has already been accounted in the rates. Can NZD go even cheaper? Pretty much possible, but not certainly. Now is a good time to buy some NZD vs GBP. If NZD depreciation continues without retracement, it will be a signal to add more NZD to the portfolio.
    There is nothing naive about that statement, unless we have different charts on GBPNZD, which i know that it is not possible, then what i said were verifiable on the chart of that market. And what you said the market will do on that day was wrong, mine was actually right. In the like manner, a market might be overbought or oversold, unless there is a reversal, the trend of that market is still so valid, that is the case of GBPNZD at this current time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    22.04.2019 -- 24.04.2019.

The markets have been boring and non-volatile these days and I almost did not monitor them.

Big trends.
    The retracement in AUD-NZD is now underway. The rate went down to $1.062 and I am ready if it goes further down before continuing the bullish adventure. I remain net bullish in AUD-NZD.

GBP went up in its crosses with AUD, NZD, CAD and currently seems to revert. The sell-orders were started in GBP-NZD and GBP-AUD yesterday and today.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    I don't think that trading cross pairs at this time is the best except you have been able to achieve some consistency, look at what Gbp cad has been doing lately, usually it will be positive in the correlation with Gbp usd, but as we can see in the charts, there was a spike upwards because usd cad is bullish, so I think trading major pairs for now is better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 6
    GBPAUD and GBPNZD are trying to make some downward movement now but I think it is very early to start selling it with my own trading system, because they are still strong due to the commodity currencies have been losing so much weight over the past three days or so and GBP is not all that weak but why they are being affected is because of the fact that the USD is generally strong and it is pulling against the GBP and others making then to start losing weight over their crosses too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    25-04-2019.

GBP seems to have turned bearish. My sell-orders in GBP-AUD and GBP-NZD are now profitable. The pending profit fluctuates between 30-50 pips. My plan is to keep them open for more time, as GBP is to get weaker, as of current situation in mind.

Not allowed!

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast