Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal - Page 13
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Today is not mine in Forex.

AUD and CAD get depreciated. It is time to sit calm and observe the charts from time to time.
    EUR-USD is in the oversold state. I am set to buy EUR at 1.125 USD.

Recent closed orders:
    Buy in AUD-NZD: fixed small profit and still remain strongly bullish in the pair. Put buy limit at 1.04$.
    Sell in EUR-USD: fixed some profit and became bet bullish in that pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post

AUD and CAD get depreciated. It is time to sit calm and observe the charts from time to time.

Recent closed orders:
    Buy in AUD-NZD: fixed small profit and still remain strongly bullish in the pair. Put buy limit at 1.04$.
    I wish you good luck on the trade of AUDNZD, i don't trade such market, so i don't really know how to advice you about it. But as for the EURUSD, that asset is having the bearish bias in full, it was sluggish in movement, but it was able to maintain its bearish view for long term period. As you have said it too, the asset has entered the oversold region, especially on the 4 hour chart, we should get ready for a reversal, or at least a correction any time soon.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I wish you good luck on the trade of AUDNZD, i don't trade such market, so i don't really know how to advice you about it. But as for the EURUSD, that asset is having the bearish bias in full, it was sluggish in movement, but it was able to maintain its bearish view for long term period. As you have said it too, the asset has entered the oversold region, especially on the 4 hour chart, we should get ready for a reversal, or at least a correction any time soon.
    It s a cross pair and market is so much volatile so trading with good use of strategies and trading plan shall always give trader good opportunity to earn big profit because higher volatility will give us chances to make our trade plan successful for short term trading and also for long term trading all of these will give good trade results in market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    It seems like AUD and CAD stopped or are stopping to fall today. Both currencies are oversold, and therefore I am bullish regarding them. I have a buy limit in CAD-JPY at $80.0 that was not touched. In AUD-JPY, I have a buy limit order at $76.50. It is still far an immediate price level.

AUD-NZD sits at the very bottom. I will buy a portion of AUD if it reaches $1.04.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 02-08-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    I think in this market if a trader have good grip on technical like we find easily market trend, support resistance level , and price action so we trade any pair like no matter it is a major pair or it is a cross pair we take good advantage always so that will help trader to make successful plan and our trading is also became best for trade safely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It seems like AUD and CAD stopped or are stopping to fall today. Both currencies are oversold, and therefore I am bullish regarding them. I have a buy limit in CAD-JPY at $80.0 that was not touched. In AUD-JPY, I have a but limit order at $76.50. It is still far an immediate price level.

AUD-NZD sits at the very bottom. I will buy a portion of AUD if it reaches $1.04.
    The down trend of the audcad remains strong and with the recent news release its still going down. I think if you are looking for buy opportunities, it will be better next week as this pair is looking weaker and its looking up to still end up to close in the bearish level. By now you must have bought the Audnzd as it have touched your analyzed level and still look good going up. Ensure you also trade with better management and apply stop where necessary.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    WEEK SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS

The trading week has finished. The non-volatile period continues and this makes it difficult to fix good profits. During the finished week, I closed SELL in EUR-USD and BUY in AUD-NZD, fixing small profits in both. The fixed profit altogether is just 0.2% of the deposit, so it is a very poor performance (~11% per year), even for my conservative trading.

No orders have been opened. The rates are not in the comfortable zones. The only imbalanced instrument instrument is NZD-AUD and I am already pretty much loaded with AUD.

I cannot do anything with my strategy, as it is done with higher volatility expectations in mind and it is perfectly safe in its current formulation. If the volatility increases, the profits will increase proportionally.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 02-09-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Thumbs Up
    I am getting ready for the next trading week.

I have open orders in the following instruments: AUD-NZD (net bullish, pending loss), CAD-JPY (net bullish, pending loss), AUD-JPY (net bullish, pending loss) , EUR-USD (net bullish, pending profit), CHF-JPY (net bullish, pending profit).

The major expectations are for NZD to go down; for EUR to go up; GDP from Japan will also move the market. The situations in many JPY pairs are almost SELLing, so if JPY goes a bit up at the beginning of the week, I will open one or move SELLs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9

Recent closed orders:
    the movement of the EU pair on Friday only moved sideways, but the market responded enough to the bearish bias signal, the price had risen closer to the resistance and then fell back, so the opportunity for Monday tomorrow according to EU was likely to return to bearish move, resistance area 1.13640 should be considered as a pullback area and price rebound, although it is possible that the price will move the pullback will not reach the resistance, or the price may go down immediately,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    although it is possible that the price will move the pullback will not reach the resistance, or the price may go down immediately,

To account for such a possibility, I continue keeping a SELL in this pair.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast