Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZaraIqbal Trading Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

ZaraIqbal Trading Journal

Hello brothers and sisters
    I have created this thread because i want to share my strategy and my analysis with all of you and i want your feeedback at my analysis of different pairs i am new here at this forum so i have no more idea about its rules and regulations any how mostly i will share the analyis of GBP/USD, Eur/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Gold and some other pairs

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Hello dear brothers and sisters
    Today i will share with you the analysis of Gold Gold is looking more to the downward side so if anyone is in buy trade so i think they should have to close their trade because the buy trade at this time will be so risky according to my technical it will goes more to the downtrend anyhow i have attached the chart. 1182 is my next target
    ice_screenshot_20181112-175419.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    i do not know about gold too much because i am not using but in that pair we have xauusd,so usd was too much strong in last some days but now i hope all other pairs also will go up, so here gold should go up now, from technical it can be down but from your chart also its near to resistant? this resistant can become its support in short period so wait for some time for proper signal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    i do not know about gold too much because i am not using but in that pair we have xauusd,so usd was too much strong in last some days but now i hope all other pairs also will go up, so here gold should go up now, from technical it can be down but from your chart also its near to resistant? this resistant can become its support in short period so wait for some time for proper signal
    yes from some days usd was strong but previous day usd all news were negative and it was weak but it no means its co pair will go up with it, last day gbpusd still moved down with usd down news, because gbp was more weak so we should keep this thing in mind also, today gbp was strong so market is up, usd is off today because of bank holiday

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trading looks good and it seems that it depends on good levels that let the trader to know how to read the chart well and make more and more money, the trader can be able to find good chances of trading always and so he can be able to choose the right time of trading and make some good profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Gold is always moving in the direction that GBP USD moves that is why it is always having a negative correlation with the dollar, I don't know the direction that gold is heading now but I can guess it is bullish at the moment because even GBP USD is fairly moving up, trading gold requires so much concentration and capital combined.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    Gold is high risk trading and for that you have good investment in the market secondly you have know the trend of the market well and for me the best strategy is that you have know the trend either the market is bullish or bear then you will have open the order secondly i agree the trend of the GBP and USD pair well help us if we know the trend of this pair we can get some idea about the gold which way the market move.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sheza View Post
    Gold is high risk trading and for that you have good investment in the market secondly you have know the trend of the market well and for me the best strategy is that you have know the trend either the market is bullish or bear then you will have open the order secondly i agree the trend of the GBP and USD pair well help us if we know the trend of this pair we can get some idea about the gold which way the market move.
    gold is high risky but in other side gbp pairs are also not easy pairs, we think pairs move less but in last some days it is moving unexpectedly really, you can check gbpusd what he is doing, just moved 400 down and now going back up without any strong news or data, at any time cross support and resistance, so pairs are also not easy we need to learn them first

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
    Hello brothers and sisters
    I have created this thread because i want to share my strategy and my analysis with all of you and i want your feeedback at my analysis of different pairs i am new here at this forum so i have no more idea about its rules and regulations any how mostly i will share the analyis of GBP/USD, Eur/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Gold and some other pairs
    Hello my dear, first of all welcome to trading journal section. I hope you will enjoy your trading career with other four members. because, there is a lot of expert traders are doing trade on this forum and share their point of views on daily basis. But, now I am looking that you are not update your journal on daily basis which is not a good idea. I think you have need to start your work and enjoy your trading career with roboforex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 62
    Gold analysis
    Basically gold is still in bullish on daily chart condition. Even though it was previously breakout on triangle pattern but bullish pressure is still quite high. Close price is 1303 and this is above resistance level at 1297. So it's most likely the price will continue to move upward. we should careful about new entry because its already break one major resistance level.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast