Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZaraIqbal Trading Journal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

ZaraIqbal Trading Journal

Hello brothers and sisters
    I have created this thread because i want to share my strategy and my analysis with all of you and i want your feeedback at my analysis of different pairs i am new here at this forum so i have no more idea about its rules and regulations any how mostly i will share the analyis of GBP/USD, Eur/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Gold and some other pairs

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
    Hello dear brothers and sisters
    Today i will share with you the analysis of Gold Gold is looking more to the downward side so if anyone is in buy trade so i think they should have to close their trade because the buy trade at this time will be so risky according to my technical it will goes more to the downtrend anyhow i have attached the chart. 1182 is my next target
    Attachment 25468
    yesterday's Gold movement was quite successful in responding to the previous bullish signal, the price moved up even though it was near the price resistance area then dropped, so the point is sideway yesterday's movement,

and opportunities for today still buy, and price increases have occurred from morning to afternoon there is resistance from the sellers, be careful who wants to buy Gold

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    I have created this thread because i want to share my strategy and my analysis with all of you and i want your feeedback at my analysis of different pairs i am new here at this forum so i have no more idea about its rules and regulations any how mostly i will share the analyis of GBP/USD, Eur/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Gold and some other pairs
    For this review of the UCHF pair yesterday, I analyzed it as follows, the potential resistance area at the UCHF that we can aim at is at 1,00424, then also at 1,00271, and also at 1,00508, because this morning the price is bullish and the breakout resistance is 1,00424, we can wait for price correction first then if we sell the rebound, this is suitable for conservative traders, for those who are aggressive, they can immediately sell but indeed the risk of floating will be greater ...

And yesterday's prediction at the UCHF is suitable, bearish opportunities also occur, except that from the mapping I missed a little, it was expected to go down first to the support then go up to resistance, it turns out the price immediately rises to resistance then falls, and prices breakout area support daily 1.00225,

Since yesterday's price managed to fall and breakout support, then the opportunity for today at the UCHF is bearish, with the possibility of movement as follows, can be seen in the picture, where the price has a chance to correction to resistance / SBR daily 1.00225 then rebound

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I agree that a correction might come to that pair but i have no idea of when it will come. I also need to understand whether such a thing will come or not too. Traders that want to calculate where the market will goes should not put too much expectation and wait the wave to confirm first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the way of analysis of the market is good and so this will make trading more effective and more profitable for the trader because the trader knows how to analyze the market well and so he will be able to know how to set the good trades in good positions, the trader that trades with good risk will also make good trading and make more money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello brothers

Good afternoon ,congratulation on the opening of your journal brothers. Pair gold so interesting to me cause to get profit so high , my analysis of gold tends to declined , we can see it in time frame m30 that candle gold still bearish trending. So we have get moment to selling on price 1420,xx. Happy trading brother i wish we all get maximum profits today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    For this review of the UCHF pair yesterday, I analyzed it as follows, the potential resistance area at the UCHF that we can aim at is at 1,00424, then also at 1,00271, and also at 1,00508, because this morning the price is bullish and the breakout resistance is 1,00424, we can wait for price correction first then if we sell the rebound, this is suitable for conservative traders, for those who are aggressive, they can immediately sell but indeed the risk of floating will be greater ...

And yesterday's prediction at the UCHF is suitable, bearish opportunities also occur, except that from the mapping I missed a little, it was expected to go down first to the support then go up to resistance, it turns out the price immediately rises to resistance then falls, and prices breakout area support daily 1.00225,

Since yesterday's price managed to fall and breakout support, then the opportunity for today at the UCHF is bearish, with the possibility of movement as follows, can be seen in the picture, where the price has a chance to correction to resistance / SBR daily 1.00225 then rebound
    Hello brother ,
    Good afternoon , i wish you great today. I think pair USDCHF still bearish trend, i see in timeframe m30 pair USDCHF still potential to selling cause USDCHF not touch the price 0.9878 as resistance. So we can sell USDCHF now or we can buy EURUSD too. Happy trading guys..

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12