Value trading - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Value trading

  1. #31
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,349
    I don't advice that we follow the trend if we don't know what volatility is. I'm sure many don't know the difference between the two especially the newbies. When they see the price reverse they automatically think that the price reverse and the trend reverse. But the truth is that is just volatility. This is why I always advice that we study forex trading in details.

  2. #32
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I don't advice that we follow the trend if we don't know what volatility is. I'm sure many don't know the difference between the two especially the newbies. When they see the price reverse they automatically think that the price reverse and the trend reverse. But the truth is that is just volatility. This is why I always advice that we study forex trading in details.
    I agree with you that in this trade we should strive to make this trade with more leverage in trade especially developing our trade is with much knowledge of analysis and a lot of knowledge of money management because when ana doing a trade then become part of the market analysis to determine important trends good in this business so that the good trend in this business we have to understand the success we will be able to get

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I don't advice that we follow the trend if we don't know what volatility is. I'm sure many don't know the difference between the two especially the newbies. When they see the price reverse they automatically think that the price reverse and the trend reverse. But the truth is that is just volatility. This is why I always advice that we study forex trading in details.
    Yes mate, with a lot of studying the characteristics of the market then we know what it is a true trend, and false trend. When we think are the volume of the candle can break through the line of support or resistance so do not give the assumption that it is a trend. With more trust the indicator signaling us, whereas that is only a volatility. We know we are under the shadow of the big traders who ready to devour our capital with ease. So, do not rush to get into the market when a price spike caused by big news.

  4. #34
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,349
    Theirs just some pointers that I want to share. I did fundamental analysis in gbp/usd on the last week of August and the price is good for neutral to light bullish trend. So I end up doing averaging. The price drop big time. And its has nothing to do with its value. Its has to do with the fear of Scotland going independent. The price goes back now after losing like 300 pips just because of this fear. So my point is that even though you know its worth sometimes its still going to go down just out of fear. Sentimental trading now really has some big effect also. And I loss about 5,000 dollars because I have a hard head believing in its value and not on the investors and traders sentiments.

  5. #35
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Theirs just some pointers that I want to share. I did fundamental analysis in gbp/usd on the last week of August and the price is good for neutral to light bullish trend. So I end up doing averaging. The price drop big time. And its has nothing to do with its value. Its has to do with the fear of Scotland going independent. The price goes back now after losing like 300 pips just because of this fear. So my point is that even though you know its worth sometimes its still going to go down just out of fear. Sentimental trading now really has some big effect also. And I loss about 5,000 dollars because I have a hard head believing in its value and not on the investors and traders sentiments.
    That condition is in this trade we have to keep yourself from losing opportunities because when we have a profit will not necessarily be able to get real in my own hands as often experienced in this trade already get a floating trade with profit but often make mistakes because it will then be was ultimately lost due to the trend reversed and then would make me have to get a floating minus

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    128
    we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by NZATrader View Post
    Yes mate, with a lot of studying the characteristics of the market then we know what it is a true trend, and false trend. When we think are the volume of the candle can break through the line of support or resistance so do not give the assumption that it is a trend. With more trust the indicator signaling us, whereas that is only a volatility. We know we are under the shadow of the big traders who ready to devour our capital with ease. So, do not rush to get into the market when a price spike caused by big news.
    False signals is a common thing in forex trading, we will always get false signals, because there is no perfect signal which always accurate, we can only minimize with the filtering of signals that we get, just choose the best signal that we should follow. We always hope to be able to always get win trades, but it was impossible.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  8. #38
    We industry cost motion mister as well as I'm obtaining great results from this although I personally use not many indications however this particular worth buying and selling appears in some way a new comer to me personally as well as I've study a number of your own line as well as We discovered a great deal out of your efforts actually We think about a person a good EXPERT within forex currency trading. I'll be happy if you're able to let me sign up for your own web seminar.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    134
    We industry cost motion mister as well as I'm obtaining great results from this although I personally use not many indications however this particular worth buying and selling appears in some way a new comer to me personally as well as I've study a number of your own line as well as We discovered a great deal out of your efforts actually We think about a person a good EXPERT within forex currency trading. I'll be happy if you're able to let me sign up for your own web seminar.

  10. #40
    Thanx for this useful post about trading.I am new here so this information helps me to move in forex market well.Thanks!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •