Thread: Value trading

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Value trading

Hi there!

Don't miss today's webinar: Value trading

To follow market, we should know - where actually the market is now?
    Some would say - we should follow price and that's it. But some prices are accepted, some are rejected - what movement is good to follow?

To filter your trades and select good ones you have not just to know where the price is, but also - where the value is. In other words - where will be that area, that market will tend to revisit and stay within for a while? Or maybe, it is not established yet?

The easy and conventional way to calculate "value" is to build moving averages on your chart. But it will be misleading in most cases, because it is based on wrong concept that all prices are equally important for the market. In fact, they are not - some prices are more important than other - we see it all the time.

Things are a bit more complicated than building an indicator and following it.

In this webinar we will talk about advanced concepts of price versus value and how to use them for your benefit

Register here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 07-16-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mirajul266 View Post
    Before start a trade you need to check price movement.How the market react after news.I want to join all webniar session.because it will give me chance to do profit if i attend all the session.By joining all webniar session may be i can find out my past mistake in news time and develop my trading style.I think all webniar are expert trader.
    Yes sir. this explain proof us your experience on forex market. because before entry level price movement or trend situation monitoring very important. but we need to get some knowladge about price action and news impact because these knowladge always can give us green pips.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Yes sir. this explain proof us your experience on forex market. because before entry level price movement or trend situation monitoring very important. but we need to get some knowladge about price action and news impact because these knowladge always can give us green pips.
    Yes dear for achieving green pips we have some knowledge about skill of price action. Because without this knowledge if we are try to achieve pips then we are fall in loss. That reason this knowledge is so much important for all. Also collect about market moving news. It is also effective for our profit. With the help of this system we are achieve money from here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think that's ones case that the code regarding trade is probably your own Least complicated type connected with indicator The idea would give all of us opportunity for you to view how the trade market Ailments very well AND will certainly assist us As traders may generate good profits, IN ADDITION TO most traders have your own opportunity furthermore for you to carry out market research within value This can be since the This is completed within are generally particularly simple

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Konika View Post
    I think that's ones case that the code regarding trade is probably your own Least complicated type connected with indicator The idea would give all of us opportunity for you to view how the trade market Ailments very well AND will certainly assist us As traders may generate good profits, IN ADDITION TO most traders have your own opportunity furthermore for you to carry out market research within value This can be since the This is completed within are generally particularly simple
    analysis has become important in this business and I am sure when you have a good analysis of the trade then it is one way to make you will be able to better understand the market and I feel that in this trade we must focus on how we develop ourselves do analysis and how do we get the trade that will make us grow better in this trade with the analysis that will be good in the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    earlier delivery the trade you should payment price movement.How ones market react soon after news.I want in order to join almost all webniar session.because It will offer me chance to be able to do income regardless of whether when i attend each of the session.By joining just about all webniar session may be we can obtain out my personal past mistake inside news day in addition to build the trading style.I think almost all webniar tend to be expert trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes , i think that this is right that and i think that if you want to be a good trader you have to learn more and more and you have to be a good trader and also value trader.
    because a value trader can understand the market very well what is their next movement . and they manage their money and trade with the low risk .
    so that if you want to earn and learn the forex trade you have to also follow that rules/.
    thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by amina View Post
    i think that's your own case which the program code of trade is actually possibly your Easiest type involving indicator That would give us opportunity to check out that the trade market Circumstances effectively AND ALSO can support people Equally traders will certainly create good profits, AND ALSO almost all traders have your own opportunity additionally to help perform market research with code This really is because the This is carried out within are usually particularly simple
    when traders have done and can do well in the analysis of their trade then it is one way for them to be successful in this business and many traders are able to perform well in the analysis of their trade, but because of the emotion is still bad then then it will be difficult for them to trade with the advantage that the analysis and the ability to control emotions also become important

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    I believe the lack of Forex knowledge is the main reason for losing the capital by the Forex trading. The knowledgeable Forex traders can earn money by the Forex trading. So if you want to earn money you have to learn first. Never think without learning you can earn huge profit by the Forex trading.
    Lack of knowledge in forex trading is the major problem in this market so sure the traders could make many more damages in themselves like that,you put your acc at risk in the way trading with that style,sure fianlly you are not knowing the god i could see cleary you are absolutely sinner.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Learning in this trade is the most important section on this business so that are supposed to be performed is to provide us a lot of time to be told as a result of I'm positive with our lot to learn in this business then this will likely make us be higher in the trade and I'm certain a dealer who spend so much of their time to learn on this business then they will get a top stage of information and can better take care of the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamgirl41 View Post
    Learning in this trade is the most important section on this business so that are supposed to be performed is to provide us a lot of time to be told as a result of I'm positive with our lot to learn in this business then this will likely make us be higher in the trade and I'm certain a dealer who spend so much of their time to learn on this business then they will get a top stage of information and can better take care of the Forex market.
    all successful traders certainly the result of their success they are learning in this trade so that they can continue to learn in this trade with a long process so then they get themselves a success and I'm sure it would be impossible to be a successful trader if they do not learn or not develop itself with a lot of knowledge and experience in trading forex

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast