Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The desire to become a real trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

The desire to become a real trader

stock-exchange_21-3031.jpg

Since sitting in elementary school I do not know yet what I want to be someday. Many ideals that crossed my mind, but none that attract my attention.
    Upon entry into junior high, I think wants to be a doctor. I do not know how and where it originated so I wanted to be a doctor.

It occurred to me if one day I can sit in that chair of the floor 47th in the sky scrapper building in the central towns, and can I use a orange coatvest and the binoculars hung on my chest.

Y'allah I want to be a trader, I want to make my parents and my girlfriend happy, I would like to someday use the hemp and the tie with the orange vest just like in the movie of the Wall Street.

And since two months ago im joining the forex business to run my first trading plan working with the MA combos on technical analysis.
    Someday in the future i will work in a high sky scrapper building with my own forex company just as Mr Gordon Gekko.

Please share comments and opinion about personal experience on starting with the beginning career on forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    What a nice story you have there, but sir, what I would advice you on is that you should not desire and hope only, you should act till you have the success. And judging from what you have narrated, it shows you are really new to this market and you still need a whole lot of learning and building your skills to have successful trading career. You need four things majorly to have success in forex. You need a strong trading strategy, good risk and money managerial ways , you need strong psychology and you need good plans.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess those had with the basics on commons as good trader to works of the focus on entering with the good preparation on having the system and proven strategy on running of the manage to gains of goal with the plan and moves of the higher shifts to work with the better plan on future entrance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    i will starts to write journal recordings of activity with the trading works to helps with the future to gives view to create system and strategy management and practice with the demo and test plan before to work of the real chance with the nominal risks of trading plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    i will starts to write journal recordings of activity with the trading works
    those should helps to work of the further as noticing records of returns with the past terms of completed actions. and work of the good practice on running the different preset with the ma combos to gains with the stronger confidence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    The desire to become a real trader, all traders will have the desire to become a real and successful trader. I know about forex business when I was 20 years old, but at that time I don't interested to forex business yet. I just focus on my study and want to become a pharmacist. But finally I start to learn forex trading after I have ended my study, and then I leave my job because I want to focus for forex trading when I still newbie in forex business, it is my big mistakes. I think peoples shouldn't leave their work or job before they really can become a profitable trader in here. Or they don't need to leave their job and take the forex as the part time business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    The desire to become a real trader, all traders will have the desire to become a real and successful trader. I know about forex business when I was 20 years old, but at that time I don't interested to forex business yet. I just focus on my study and want to become a pharmacist. But finally I start to learn forex trading after I have ended my study, and then I leave my job because I want to focus for forex trading when I still newbie in forex business, it is my big mistakes. I think peoples shouldn't leave their work or job before they really can become a profitable trader in here. Or they don't need to leave their job and take the forex as the part time business.
    What a sad experience you shared, but you could have done it in a better way. Well, I have a similar story to the point of knowing the forex market early, but I do not have any job apart from the forex. Even if I had a job, I can never leave that job because of the forex trading which I know is not certain. Unless I have really gotten all it takes to get consistent money in forex trading, and I have already gotten success for more than 5 years.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I have a similar story of having a hope to become professional in the trading and at the same time we can do our best to apply all the detailed plan we design and have a different types of knowing the best strategies we can do . so all of our ways of the trading can be very profitable when we reach to the best things of the trading like understanding the news and the fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I have a similar story of having a hope to become professional in the trading and at the same time we can do our best to apply all the detailed plan we design and have a different types of knowing the best strategies we can do . so all of our ways of the trading can be very profitable when we reach to the best things of the trading like understanding the news and the fundamental analysis
    [lang=id]all of us wanted to be a pro trader, get success and enjoy our work with good earning, and now we are in process and need to have a believe for it that we can make it, the process is a long journey for us, sometimes that we can not do it with good patience where many obstacle in front of us and make us feel so hard to pass them, but, we only need to trade with best we can do with take the suit trading system and no matter what methods for it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    practice with the demo and test plan before to work of the real chance
    starting with the good possession of the basics on ideal competence to leaves further on entering the higher on stages to work of the moderation as being with the good scenes of the real field of the fx business of the finance.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast