How to reduce the emotional obstacles for a profitable forex trading? - Page 51
Page 51 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reduce the emotional obstacles for a profitable forex trading?

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

How to reduce the emotional obstacles for a profitable forex trading?

Learn how to become a profitable market speculator is not so hard. Logic, rules and strategy - it's certainly not complicated science. Challenge comes when you actually try to execute consistently profitable strategy.

The main reason for this challenge lies in the fact that we are all human beings with our inherent human emotions. From birth, we try to avoid things that scare us, and look forward to the things that allow us to feel comfortable. If you follow this natural course of action in the trade, then you will be in big trouble.

Logically, the profitable trader buys when the price dropped, and only after the majority of market participants have already sold (red candles), at the level of price support (demand). Buy when everyone just sold - is not so comfortable action. When opening a short position you should find a situation where most participants have already bought - after a big rally in the market, but it challenges your emotional nature.
    Here we look at three easy steps for reducing the emotional obstacles to consistently profitable trading.

Change the color of candles

Most traders use the red and green candles, making the price chart is quite attractive to look at, but it may not always be the best option for trading. If you sell after the price rally and on an objective level of resistance (supply), which is a high-probability trading opportunities, then you are probably ready to sell immediately after a series of large green candle. However, to sell after a series of green candles may be not as comfortable, because it creates a strong illusion that the price is going to continue to move on up.

There was conducted an experiment with the students, showing them a strong rally to a predetermined level of resistance, which suggests the possibility of trading with low risk and a high probability.

The color of the candles was changed on the black, allowing them to remove some of the emotional tone during selling at the resistance level. In the setting of the green and red candles, the sale after a series of green candles has caused fear among new traders.

Change the color of candles - it's not so absurd idea, if you are just starting to trade and too concentrate on the color of the candles. You should always remember: the color is not so much important as their location.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Emotion pain is very harmful for a trader in forex if anybody want to reduce the problem of emotion then that trade should use a very good money management, risk management, and use of forex rules in trading we loose money because we not accept any forex rules in our trading that's not good for our trading we need a proper trading plan in forex

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Emotion pain is very harmful for a trader in forex if anybody want to reduce the problem of emotion then that trade should use a very good money management, risk management, and use of forex rules in trading we loose money because we not accept any forex rules in our trading that's not good for our trading we need a proper trading plan in forex
    Most of the traders have very good trading related knowledge and are also really very good market analyzers who are able to take up the highly potential and rewarding trades. But still they fail in the forex trading business because they are emotional traders and because of this emotional imbalance the traders lose their mind and have no control over their trades for which they will have to pay heavily and this can be demotivating.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Emotion control is an essential part of Forex trading to get success. If you want to make money by using this trading then you have to control your emotion on trading time. You need to control your greed and emotion to reduce loss to to do profitable trade. So I want to say that if you want to make profitable trade then you should know how to control your emotion and greed. It only can possible by practicing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    To work with the good manage of to live with the risks by the profile to selects the best of option with the use by the decision on to enjoying nuance by the different workplace to gain with the good relatives with the difference of the custom with the rest of option by the availabilities. That good trader to keep the uses with the unestablished mode of the current trend of styles with the customs to stay with the good values with the old schools theory and disciplines.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    removing the emotions is not the easy all the need to get the some good coaching that makes the lifes of the traders .i am seen the many newbies that are doing the well and getting the well benifites in the trading in the some months ,so try to make the things well by the some good learning .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    A forex trader who trades with emotions have less chances of making profits in these markets , so it is always better to do emotionless trading and that can be only done by trading with money management which means by placing both stop loss and take profits to all the trades and leave no space for emotions to interfere with your trading .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by rokisinthiya View Post
    To make sure the accomplishment in Fx we need to get excellent manage more than inner thoughts. It's definitely not emotional dealing although plausible dealing which makes the investor prosperous in Fx. Feelings pulls the investor along and affects his or her abilities and expertise. Therefore we need to get excellent emotional manage in order to surpass in Currency trading.
    if it is not able to control emotions in trading then it will allow us to be in a very bad trade and the possibility we will be in a trade with emotional conditions which would be bad at all so with so we had to do in trading is how to get this trade with more well in this trade by using risk management is the most appropriate way to regulate emotions in our trading conditions

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    There is no way that emotion will not be visiting or revisiting the traders per time, what i can only say is that, traders should try to look away from the money, an focus more of the plan that he has, if the plan is a good one, then the emotion will be given a fool-proof account, but discipline is so needed here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    if it is not able to control emotions in trading then it will allow us to be in a very bad trade and the possibility we will be in a trade with emotional conditions which would be bad at all so with so we had to do in trading is how to get this trade with more well in this trade by using risk management is the most appropriate way to regulate emotions in our trading conditions
    yes you are right,if we can not control our emotion during we make of trade we will fail and get loss in our trade because if we make of trade with emotion so we will violate rules from our strategy and we not waiting signal from our strategy,so emotion is causes from our loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    I already been so long trading forex,it is 3 years but really like i already spent 10 years learning forex,why like that because i force myself to cross the limitation,i absorb my fear of loss,i deposit my money although i finally lose it,then i learn without ending from the start.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Page 51 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast