My trading on Ramm account.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My trading on Ramm account.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

My trading on Ramm account.

I started trading on Ramm account. On this tread will show my trades and profits from investments in my trades.
    2018-11-07 (2).jpg This is terminal where I open and close trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This first week of trading ended with loss of 3.74. Loss was mainly due to my lack of experience in setting of trades,mainly S/L . I set them too tight and my trades where cut off too early. Once I also open 3 trades by mistake instead of one. i hope to trade better next week,because I really like Ramm way of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    2018-11-12.jpg Opened my first trade in new week. EUR/USd broke suport and fall by 32 pips. In next few days the pair can go to 1.1210. On this trade I set S/L at 1.1310 the last support,which is now a resistance. The price is now consolidating around 1.1273. Some range trading is expected before next move down.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    2018-11-12.jpg Opened my first trade in new week. EUR/USd broke suport and fall by 32 pips. In next few days the pair can go to 1.1210. On this trade I set S/L at 1.1310 the last support,which is now a resistance. The price is now consolidating around 1.1273. Some range trading is expected before next move down.
    Welcome to the trading journal section and I hope you will find the ability to enjoy your trade and keep great records of your day to day trading activities as you hope to achieve your aims in this business. Meanwhile where is your signature because I have not seen it under your post. Do well to update them and enjoy your trade. Good luck on your placed trade on the eurusd pair and let's watch out what the market will get to turn out for you on your journey.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Monday I had two winning trades(no losers)in EUR/USD with 5% yield. Not a lot,after sharp fall,EUR/USD was consolidating. Today I opened one short EUR/USD again. I like to close my trades at the end of my trading day at 18.30 CET.That way I am not open to any overnight suprise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 118
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    Monday I had two winning trades(no losers)in EUR/USD with 5% yield. Not a lot,after sharp fall,EUR/USD was consolidating. Today I opened one short EUR/USD again. I like to close my trades at the end of my trading day at 18.30 CET.That way I am not open to any overnight suprise.
    shorts on eur-usd are now dangerous :-)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    While the pair is under ichimoku cloud, short trades are preferable. Off course nothing is sure in forex but until about 1.06 short trades are better bet. I did set a S/L at 1.2850.
    2018-11-13.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yesterday I have one loss(S/L) on EUR/USD and one half win on USD/CHF short trade. The USD/CHF trade I opened latte afternoon and kept overnight. this week have a very small loss as is seen on the picture.
    2018-11-14 (1).jpg Now I opened a short on EUR/USD with 1.1320 S/l. I like thiss Ramm trading. I set S/L and leave. Don't need to check the trade all the time.
    2018-11-14.jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Roblek; 11-18-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Another week of trading on Ramm account. Still a loss but smaller(only 1€ against 4€ last week. Better setting of S/L. If I choose trades better I can turn into profit next and after another two weeks get investors in my trades. Ramm trading is the safe way to invest in forex for beginners.Attachment 25676

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    We will always make losses in the market, the way you are managing your account tells a story that you are not an aggressive forex trader, that is what each person needs to succeed, being conservative especially with the amount of risk you take is really important. If you keep taking small lots at a time, you will have the courage to grow your account with peace of mind.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast