my stretigies - Page 16
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: my stretigies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

my stretigies

hello Friend i am making this thread to share whole my strategies but strategies will be simple and yess all the strategies will be on nude chart :)

Fisrt strategies :)

i) that strategies is based on Support and Resistance .
    remember you have to analysis the chart ..
    the chart must the time frame of at least H4 and more . :)

now see on the picture i have made 3 boxes on the upper side and 4 boxes on the down side .
    on the upper side market enter in the 3 boxes but does not break this that means this is resistance

and on the side market enter in the 4 boxes but does not break that boxes so easily that is support

now take the BUY enter at the support and take SELL entry at the resistance and make the Sl of 50 pip at h4 start
    and make the tp on support means if you are in sell than make tp of support and if you are on buy then make tp of resistance :)

remember that strategies is long term which can easily give on 1k pip monthly trading. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    There are a lot of my strong and successful experience strategy available for trading but without taking a lot of knowledge and good experience about it well you should not develop it for trading and does't make good profit from stock market. Trend line and scalping both type of strategy are my perfect and suitable experience way in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    In forex market generally strategy is just a tool for achieving a set goal. I trade mainly Daily and H1 time frame. I make my take profit three times my risk so that i single win trade can wipe out two losses at the end my account always remain positive imagine having entry seven trades in a week three loss four win by my calculation one trade has covered the three losses i will still be left with 3 win trade my account always remain positive.
    Strategy is an important to achieve our goals and for a good strategy first we should understand the basics of market analysis. It is good to use the chart patterns, they are many of them we need to chose the ones that can give us good ability to trade. Further we need to work hard on those patterns to get enough knowledge so that we can use them well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    the support resistance is an effective way for us to get the right timing to enter the market or also exit from the market, but we need to combine it with true trend which show us the way how to follow the market, then both of them will complete each others, this become the chances for us to ride the price and make earning from the market and if only the analysis is done well, further we need to learn and master both of them properly, they are the foundation for almost trading strategies, and i do agree with using both of them then we can make good accuracy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    My strategies is always based on the long time frames and the simple way to achieve for success so these strategies are the best sources to get success and also we can fulfill the demands of the market if we properly learn it and also we have the enough knowledge and experience which are the valid factors to earn money and get success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad Ahmad View Post
    There are a lot of my strong and successful experience strategy available for trading but without taking a lot of knowledge and good experience about it well you should not develop it for trading and does't make good profit from stock market. Trend line and scalping both type of strategy are my perfect and suitable experience way in this business.
    Both are very effective and reliable way for trader but only that situation you should make everyday simple or powerful these both strategy for our trading business. Technical trading method are good way to make for trend line strategy and MACD indicator trading method are good way to make every successful scalping strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    my strategy is a swing strategy .It is very useful and fully understandable strategy for trader it is very strong strategy many trader use this strategy for him business it is successful for me by using this trader analyze the trend and this strategy make the money easily in Forex business and about learning more and more and knowledge give this strategy for use in forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Finding the right strategies that would work out for you is of importance and if we can follow the right means to build a working system, we will be able to have the chance to stay successful. Our strategies is something we must have plans to deal with and we should of course do everything important to build such system in forex. If we can know how to manage our trade and can learn to follow the market at the best time, we will surely have the possible means to keep earning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    What we need to make a good trade is to build a good strategy that will give us the possible chance to earn well and see we realize profits. A good strategy is needed and with a good system we can have the chance to earn always from trading. Learning to build a system that works will bring about more profitability and traders can have higher chance to maintain a strong winning trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    What we need to make a good trade is to build a good strategy that will give us the possible chance to earn well and see we realize profits. A good strategy is needed and with a good system we can have the chance to earn always from trading. Learning to build a system that works will bring about more profitability and traders can have higher chance to maintain a strong winning trade.
    well this is just a strategy not e method how ever method can be made with strategy how you can make your money and risk management so make good method but one thing which is more important for this strategy is this is long term strategy so make the method according to the long term rules.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    There are a lot of trading strategies, experience has made me know that to have a successful means in trading, we should focus on one and one alone, which means that we shouldn't be the sort of trader that keeps on jumping from one trading strategy to the other one. There are things which the traders should have understand, being that all trading strategies are all developed to make us become profitable, so we should use one and master it.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast