my stretigies
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: my stretigies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

my stretigies

hello Friend i am making this thread to share whole my strategies but strategies will be simple and yess all the strategies will be on nude chart :)

Fisrt strategies :)

i) that strategies is based on Support and Resistance .
    remember you have to analysis the chart ..
    the chart must the time frame of at least H4 and more . :)

now see on the picture i have made 3 boxes on the upper side and 4 boxes on the down side .
    on the upper side market enter in the 3 boxes but does not break this that means this is resistance

and on the side market enter in the 4 boxes but does not break that boxes so easily that is support

now take the BUY enter at the support and take SELL entry at the resistance and make the Sl of 50 pip at h4 start
    and make the tp on support means if you are in sell than make tp of support and if you are on buy then make tp of resistance :)

remember that strategies is long term which can easily give on 1k pip monthly trading. :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Well support and resistance method of trading have really been one of the most profitable system most traders rely on because of the huge possibilities of making a perfect trading entry that can really help traders to be profitable. I see you look confident in your very system and its a good one if you can as well get up 1000 pips from this method monthly. This method of trading will require patience because we have to wait for market to be at the right price level of which we can make a good entry trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I will like to know more information about this resistance indicator and I will really want to learn about your strategy if you will be kind enough to send me the information on my email ucheharadaniel4c@gmail.com or through my phone number or may be through this platform I will be very happy to see your reply.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly good to see you here and it is mine pleasure that you take out your time to write this thread for of course I will gain something good from this thread which will definitely help me to trade the market in more appropriate ways. Support and resistance strategy is a professional trading strategy to follow in the market in the sense that you have a good understanding about it then you are good to go in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    uchehara, this is possible user is not active so you should not wait you can search and get good knowledge then use it and do some practice on it but resistance is not a indicator. support and resistant is strategy which we use we can get points by any way and then support will help to put buy order and resistant will help to put sell order if you want to do search trend line strategy its best

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    support and resistance is basic skill of technical analysis that we need to know. for me mastering support and resistance is good enough to trade.
    I depend mainly on support and resistance levels to determine my targets because the market isn't the same every day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The biggest market in the world is the foreign exchange market. Which is also known as the forex market. This market is popular all over the world and also accepted only because of its online trading platform and flexible trading process. My TP Global FX broker has made my trading life simple and easy. They provide educational and training support to their traders from time to time to improve their knowledge of forex trading. Because knowledge is the key to success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Trading this business with the use of support and resistance have been very helpful to most traders and they have been making it real big with that particular trading strategy. With the real and basic knowledge of the support and resistance, one can be able to place his or her trade at the rightful places and at the right time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    This is an excellent trading system with the use of the resistance and support levels on the higher time frame of the H4 . When the price of the market has consistently attack a certain resistance or a certain support levels, then we must know that such levels are key levels and taking trades in such position has placed us on a very good ground to make some good trades and the risk of trading such levels are always very little.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I love a simple support and resistance trading system like this because most tie, they offer a lot of opportunity to get on board the market while the cloud is still gathering. Trading the support and resistance like you have some boxes there in your chart is like taking advantages of the market because if you will lose , then you lose small but when you make a gain using this system, then you stand the opportunity of making as much points as possible.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast