my stretigies - Page 3
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: my stretigies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

my stretigies

hello Friend i am making this thread to share whole my strategies but strategies will be simple and yess all the strategies will be on nude chart :)

Fisrt strategies :)

i) that strategies is based on Support and Resistance .
    remember you have to analysis the chart ..
    the chart must the time frame of at least H4 and more . :)

now see on the picture i have made 3 boxes on the upper side and 4 boxes on the down side .
    on the upper side market enter in the 3 boxes but does not break this that means this is resistance

and on the side market enter in the 4 boxes but does not break that boxes so easily that is support

now take the BUY enter at the support and take SELL entry at the resistance and make the Sl of 50 pip at h4 start
    and make the tp on support means if you are in sell than make tp of support and if you are on buy then make tp of resistance :)

remember that strategies is long term which can easily give on 1k pip monthly trading. :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Many type of trading strategy available for trader to make profit but to make all strategy first of all you have need more then experience and knowledge then you have know that market trend well and make strong trend line and scalping strategy for trading and get good profit or loss from it easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Support and resistance strategies are some of the most reliable in the Forex market, but there is discipline which the trader must use before he can begin to see the benefits of this strategy, I also think that using a minimum of 4 hour is an extra confluence advantage for this strategy, support and resistance with higher time frame are some of the strategy that professionals trade for profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Support and resistance strategies are some of the most reliable in the Forex market, but there is discipline which the trader must use before he can begin to see the benefits of this strategy, I also think that using a minimum of 4 hour is an extra confluence advantage for this strategy, support and resistance with higher time frame are some of the strategy that professionals trade for profit.
    It is a must to understand the support and resistance market movement, those are important. Because in general way I have seen that we can trade the knowledge about the real cause of movement in the market, of which I know that support and resistance is major way the market moves therefore when we trade with it always,we get to have a good positive results with analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    its a good trading system that can give you a good learning about the support and resistance points as i know that if you want to minimize your risk and get a profitable trade than you should adopt a good support and resistance points because it may be happened that you loss so it will give you a small amount to lose and you survive in the market for a long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 42
    KYhAcab.jpg
    now this is the example of support and resistance which is trade with on the forex market i have made the trend line on d1 chart and find all the support and resistance and make the line and then i trade on h4 chart i have made at least 1000 pip this month with the support and resistance stretchy.. hope you all like it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the strategy that depends on the support and resistance is a good strategy and let the trader to maximize the profits and find good trading positions that makes using of the stop loss is tight and so this will decrease the possibility of loses always and let the trader to make consistent profits and reach his goal easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the strategy that depends on the support and resistance is a good strategy and let the trader to maximize the profits and find good trading positions that makes using of the stop loss is tight and so this will decrease the possibility of loses always and let the trader to make consistent profits and reach his goal easily.
    good concept for trading strategy which using support resistance as basic and also the trend. in this part we can complete it with using multi time frames combination to see the market cinditions from different sides
    at this part actually we can use any indicators to identify the trend and also support resistance levels.and at last we need to support the position with risk managements to keep trading safely .this is necessary for us to anticipate unwanted situations especially when the price goes against the order rapidly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    yes your strategy can give you profit because you can focus on support and resistance levels, secondly you can follow a long time frame that is very attracting me i love to trade with h4 time frame, here we need to get deeply knowledge about the useful support and resistance levels when you have this information, you can easily learn how to make your trade profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    yes your strategy can give you profit because you can focus on support and resistance levels, secondly you can follow a long time frame that is very attracting me i love to trade with h4 time frame, here we need to get deeply knowledge about the useful support and resistance levels when you have this information, you can easily learn how to make your trade profitable.
    I agree with you these support and resistance levels are so much useful for traders to analysis the market trend and when traders are know well the market trend they can make easily good money on it. I like to use support and resistance trading method that is give us high accuracy trades on forex with low risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Support and resistance is The basis of the market, and I will give you the best and simplest strategy in the market, which is the following, support or resistance + trend = big profit , but with good risk management as you know, because of that I love support and resistances for ease of drawing and strength in trading

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast