my stretigies - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: my stretigies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 42

my stretigies

hello Friend i am making this thread to share whole my strategies but strategies will be simple and yess all the strategies will be on nude chart :)

Fisrt strategies :)

i) that strategies is based on Support and Resistance .
    remember you have to analysis the chart ..
    the chart must the time frame of at least H4 and more . :)

now see on the picture i have made 3 boxes on the upper side and 4 boxes on the down side .
    on the upper side market enter in the 3 boxes but does not break this that means this is resistance

and on the side market enter in the 4 boxes but does not break that boxes so easily that is support

now take the BUY enter at the support and take SELL entry at the resistance and make the Sl of 50 pip at h4 start
    and make the tp on support means if you are in sell than make tp of support and if you are on buy then make tp of resistance :)

remember that strategies is long term which can easily give on 1k pip monthly trading. :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    If we are looking forward to have a proper trading, knowing the right support and resistance level would sure get to work for us in this business. This business is one we can earn good from and with the right support and resistance level, the possibilities of making huge income is high. Every trader should study these levels and know how to draw up the necessary support and resistance levels on their trade because this would increase their ability to enter a trade at the best point in time with a profitable target in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by uchehara View Post
    I will like to know more information about this resistance indicator and I will really want to learn about your strategy if you will be kind enough to send me the information on my email ucheharadaniel4c@gmail.com or through my phone number or may be through this platform I will be very happy to see your reply.
    well honest speak i never use any of indicator more over i am programmer but i never made any indicator because the professional way to trade is to trade on nude chart with out any indicator and trend line but i have teach you support and resistance stretigy on nude chart if you really want to learn then show me your interest i will make another post with more details :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    I am yet to see that trading strategy that is not all about the support and resistance levels in the market. The support and resistance has a lot of effects on how a trader can handle the market. In general, as a trader we need to understand the use of the support and resistance and with the reactions of the candle stick we can trade profitably.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    All strategies that we can think about employs the use of support and resistance, whether it is moving averages, Bollinger bands or even the stochastic, they use support and resistance principles, before a trader can develop his strategy, there has to be a considerable amount of practice to determine how it reacts around areas of support or resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    All strategies that we can think about employs the use of support and resistance, whether it is moving averages, Bollinger bands or even the stochastic, they use support and resistance principles, before a trader can develop his strategy, there has to be a considerable amount of practice to determine how it reacts around areas of support or resistance.
    All the strategies that work on the points of support and resistance are successful strategies in Forex. Because these points are respected by the price in most times and it is also possible to respect the time of issuing news on the currency. So we have to learn how to deal with these points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    My suggestion is that you also get to learn and know how to trade the trend in addition to the support and resistance that you are trading with. Because that will be a strong way of being profitable. Your success in the business depends on so much factors. You should get to understand the trend, know the support and resistance market movement and then be a good patient trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    The use of support and resistance levels is very important in forex trading especially among the technical analysts. The bulls and the bears play a very prominent role in the emergence of this levels. Support level is considered the area where the buyers come to the aids of the price to raise it up while the resistance which is considerec the ceiling ai the price level where the sellers come in and force down the price .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    The use of support and resistance levels is very important in forex trading especially among the technical analysts. The bulls and the bears play a very prominent role in the emergence of this levels. Support level is considered the area where the buyers come to the aids of the price to raise it up while the resistance which is considerec the ceiling ai the price level where the sellers come in and force down the price .
    To my best knowledge and trading experience, I know that I shouldn't see the support and resistance as a trading strategy but then I see it as a must, what a trader should make use of all the time when trading in the market. The strategy I consider is when the trader is making use of the candle stick pattern with the support and resistance pattern.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    This is a simple support and resistance trade i guess because most of time we do make our plan according to it and through selected boxes it is easy for trader to find the market breakout in trade so this will always beneficial to trade and easy to make our trade plan better and successful through it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    This is a simple support and resistance trade i guess because most of time we do make our plan according to it and through selected boxes it is easy for trader to find the market breakout in trade so this will always beneficial to trade and easy to make our trade plan better and successful through it .
    I always see the support and resistance level as a great expo in trading because once you have the best knowledge of understanding this levels properly, you will be able to make the right trading which will give you huge confidence to make good profits. Following the right system is very necessary and for us to maintain a good trade, we should work on this business and build a profitable means towards which we can learn and have the chance to earn lots more in good possibilities.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast