my stretigies - Page 15
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: my stretigies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

my stretigies

hello Friend i am making this thread to share whole my strategies but strategies will be simple and yess all the strategies will be on nude chart :)

Fisrt strategies :)

i) that strategies is based on Support and Resistance .
    remember you have to analysis the chart ..
    the chart must the time frame of at least H4 and more . :)

now see on the picture i have made 3 boxes on the upper side and 4 boxes on the down side .
    on the upper side market enter in the 3 boxes but does not break this that means this is resistance

and on the side market enter in the 4 boxes but does not break that boxes so easily that is support

now take the BUY enter at the support and take SELL entry at the resistance and make the Sl of 50 pip at h4 start
    and make the tp on support means if you are in sell than make tp of support and if you are on buy then make tp of resistance :)

remember that strategies is long term which can easily give on 1k pip monthly trading. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Practically, all the strategies we are going to use in the Forex market will be based on support and resistance, if we are not sure about if we will make money from this strategy, then we should do more learning, I use the Ichimoku strategy, and it has the clouds which is dynamic support and resistance, even the other components are based on this same concept.
    I have not good knowledge about ichimoku strategy but to read the post ideas for it, it very effective and profitable way for him. Our trading strategy always based on our trading style and method and these both thing tell us to enter the market on right time then we should make everyday strong strategy for trading to get achieve success on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The right strategies is the key to establish a good trade. If we can work on the chance to create a proper system, we can sure be able to gain so much from this very trade. A good strategy is important and its what we can always follow so that we can have the potential to really grow and seek the better chance to make profits. Learning on what strategy works is good for us and with such knowledge we can have what it takes to make profits.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    The right strategies is the key to establish a good trade. If we can work on the chance to create a proper system, we can sure be able to gain so much from this very trade. A good strategy is important and its what we can always follow so that we can have the potential to really grow and seek the better chance to make profits. Learning on what strategy works is good for us and with such knowledge we can have what it takes to make profits.
    Trading strategy is a big problem for everyone which are working on this business without any strategy we does't start our trade in market and does't make everyday good profit or loss from it. Good knowledge and experience are very important thing for him then we can find that everyday simple but more then effective strategy for trading on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    experience and information about the all strategies are help a trader a lot to be make success possible and to choose the right strategy is the key to make a profitable trades it is only work when you have a strong trading system with strong money management s it is very important to know what is the best for you to follow and which approach help you to make good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well technical analysis is best and easy predict as compare to the fundamental analysis how ever in my strategy you need to go to the long term trading because short term mostly break the support and resistance level so i will be risky as compare to the long term trading like to analysis on h4 to d1 chart.
    Technical and fundamental analyzing both are very effective and powerful way for trader. But we have take good experience which type those trading method helping us to identify the market for trading or not. Otherwise if our strategy are not good working on this business then we can make a lot of loss on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by ponce577 View Post
    Technical and fundamental analyzing both are very effective and powerful way for trader. But we have take good experience which type those trading method helping us to identify the market for trading or not. Otherwise if our strategy are not good working on this business then we can make a lot of loss on it.
    fundamental analysis is more effect than technical analysis as i have experience many time but it is much difficult to analysis and mostly trader unable to predict it how ever if you trade on technical that it will also good but market mostly move on technical analysis but on the news time market move violatly because of fundamental impact .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    practically all the strategies are very good we are going to use in Forex business will be based support and resistance but we not sure about it if we make money learn more and more.The right strategies is the key of established a good trade.If we can sure be able to gain so much from this very trade.best of luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i like your information , i like all the best strategy for our trading every trader try to do well . my strategy is the long term strategy it is better for me , when we invest money in the trading , long term strategy gives a lot of money in the trading . we earn a lot of money from the forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    My strategies is based on the long time frames and the use of the technical methods always make the strong combination to make the success possible so we have to trained well by selecting a strategy and then try our work to be very accurate that effective for making the trade very well so we have to make the strategy very strongly and with spending time we will definitely understand it properly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    In forex market generally strategy is just a tool for achieving a set goal. I trade mainly Daily and H1 time frame. I make my take profit three times my risk so that i single win trade can wipe out two losses at the end my account always remain positive imagine having entry seven trades in a week three loss four win by my calculation one trade has covered the three losses i will still be left with 3 win trade my account always remain positive.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast