my stretigies - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: my stretigies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 42

my stretigies

hello Friend i am making this thread to share whole my strategies but strategies will be simple and yess all the strategies will be on nude chart :)

Fisrt strategies :)

i) that strategies is based on Support and Resistance .
    remember you have to analysis the chart ..
    the chart must the time frame of at least H4 and more . :)

now see on the picture i have made 3 boxes on the upper side and 4 boxes on the down side .
    on the upper side market enter in the 3 boxes but does not break this that means this is resistance

and on the side market enter in the 4 boxes but does not break that boxes so easily that is support

now take the BUY enter at the support and take SELL entry at the resistance and make the Sl of 50 pip at h4 start
    and make the tp on support means if you are in sell than make tp of support and if you are on buy then make tp of resistance :)

remember that strategies is long term which can easily give on 1k pip monthly trading. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    There is a support or resistance strategy that is basic, there is also the one that is advanced, what you have described here is the basic way to trade support and resistance, this is the one that newbies will understand even better, the advanced method has something to do with drawing zones that we wait for price to touch before we look for other confirmation to trade.
    i realy don't think so go with advance trading system because simple support and resistance can give you more than 1000 pip per trade but if you are using long term chart then you trade can open up to 1 week for maximum profit and if you will earn 1k pip then i am sure you don't need any other strategy nor method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    i realy don't think so go with advance trading system because simple support and resistance can give you more than 1000 pip per trade but if you are using long term chart then you trade can open up to 1 week for maximum profit and if you will earn 1k pip then i am sure you don't need any other strategy nor method.
    support resistance is the foundation to analyze the market besides the true trend, but this depends to trader's skill how to read the market till get the correct point as entry point or exit point from the support resistance itself, and the range is wider if use high time frames and need more time to wait for till the order meet the target, but it depends also to market conditions, there is a situations where the market only move with narrow range to meet the saturation for days or maybe weeks, and so, we can not set it as target to make hundreds or thousand pips with it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We need to get to have a whole lot of good trading strategies, which we can make use of and then get to become profitable. Experience has made me understand more better that we ought to focus on just one trading strategy at first, when we can focus on one trading strategy at first, then we can gradually expand to using other ones if need be, but strategy as price action is the best.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We need to get to have a whole lot of good trading strategies, which we can make use of and then get to become profitable. Experience has made me understand more better that we ought to focus on just one trading strategy at first, when we can focus on one trading strategy at first, then we can gradually expand to using other ones if need be, but strategy as price action is the best.
    Experience are major thing which is always help the trader to control our trade in hard time however when you should trade on it then easily getting success on stock market. Price action trading method now these days very useful and powerful method and with this way getting success on stock market with good profit are very simple matter for beginner.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Every trade strategy is different from the other one and making the successful trade results which is completely rely upon the strategy that we decide so making the profitable trade is comes from the strategy that we use and through the best understanding and good learning powers we will attain successful results easily .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappero View Post
    Experience are major thing which is always help the trader to control our trade in hard time however when you should trade on it then easily getting success on stock market. Price action trading method now these days very useful and powerful method and with this way getting success on stock market with good profit are very simple matter for beginner.
    Yes, the experience is what forex traders could count upon. With the correct forex experience, forex traders can know when to trade and when not to trade, the forex traders will have their forex strategies in whom the trader will be using to trade the forex field always. In my experience too, i have noticed that the best forex strategy is the price action strategy. What the forex traders need with it is to trade it on the daily chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    There is no way traders can trade with a day to get the 1000 pips with any trading strategy. But with a whole week of trading, a simple support and resistance strategy can give traders more than 1000 pips, such movements has happened on trading pairs like GBPAUD and GBPNZD, i am a witness to them. In such case, it is not that the trading strategy is perfect, it is the market that was so favourable at that time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There is no way traders can trade with a day to get the 1000 pips with any trading strategy. But with a whole week of trading, a simple support and resistance strategy can give traders more than 1000 pips, such movements has happened on trading pairs like GBPAUD and GBPNZD, i am a witness to them. In such case, it is not that the trading strategy is perfect, it is the market that was so favourable at that time.
    It depends on the time gap the trader wish to get the pips from, of the trader is talking about getting it through the means and use of the long term trading, lets say in a month, then it is possible, but when the trader is aiming at getting such in a week or in some few days, then it is not possible, I don't think the trader can become profitable.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    support and resistance strategy can give us information about our open and close points with perfectly analysis the market next position i also prefer to be follow old trading style for making such strategies and follow our senior footsteps as when we focus on one trading strategy than it can be give us confidence to using other ones if we need and price action with support and resistance strategy is the best one for trading.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My strategies are fully based on the4 technical methods instead to work on the fundamental methods because making a profitable trade is based absolutely on the best use of strategy and the knowledge of traders and good experience will design the trade system in very erect form so we have to spend time for making the strategy to be very good and with perfections in it we will avail good opportunities to form success accurately.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast