my stretigies - Page 11
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: my stretigies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

my stretigies

hello Friend i am making this thread to share whole my strategies but strategies will be simple and yess all the strategies will be on nude chart :)

Fisrt strategies :)

i) that strategies is based on Support and Resistance .
    remember you have to analysis the chart ..
    the chart must the time frame of at least H4 and more . :)

now see on the picture i have made 3 boxes on the upper side and 4 boxes on the down side .
    on the upper side market enter in the 3 boxes but does not break this that means this is resistance

and on the side market enter in the 4 boxes but does not break that boxes so easily that is support

now take the BUY enter at the support and take SELL entry at the resistance and make the Sl of 50 pip at h4 start
    and make the tp on support means if you are in sell than make tp of support and if you are on buy then make tp of resistance :)

remember that strategies is long term which can easily give on 1k pip monthly trading. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    I believe so much in the use of the support and resistance levels to trade the forex market and since that is what your trading system is based upon , then i give it to you that you have a beautiful trading system in your hand. I think that you also got one other thing right here about the good use of the support and resistance level trading, and that is using the system on the H4 time frame which is one of the strongest time frame for market trading.Lastly, you must be a good money manager despite al said about the system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    I believe so much in the use of the support and resistance levels to trade the forex market and since that is what your trading system is based upon , then i give it to you that you have a beautiful trading system in your hand. I think that you also got one other thing right here about the good use of the support and resistance level trading, and that is using the system on the H4 time frame which is one of the strongest time frame for market trading.Lastly, you must be a good money manager despite al said about the system.
    i think learning is the best policy to earn the best profit from the forex trading market and when you can be select your own strategy according to your style trading becomes simple and easy for you. the higher time frame can be very effective to analyse the market properly and make profitable trades with your own strategy and make good entry and exit points to be gain best trading results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    Trading the plain chart on the H4 time frame is one of the greatest discovery in the forex market in the late time. I have seen a lot of traders making so much good profits by the use of this system . The real thing about this kind of trading system is that on the higher time frames like this, the real direction of the market is seen very clearly and making a mistake of trading against the real direction is very limited compared to what we always have on the lower time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    my strategy is based on the support and Resistance levels and good candlestick patterns that are safe for winning a reliable trade so i like to focus on those strategies that are making the powerful trade and once we have grip of knowledge and trade experience we might obtain maximum chances of earning by retaining a successful trade in whole timing .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Always important we have a plan to manage our strategies and see we could improve on making the best trade that will lead us to success. We must have a plan to build a system and know how to manage them properly to come up with more profits from this trade. With the right strategy, we can make profits from forex and we can build a stable trading that would work for us. Our strategy is important and its the way we can be guided to earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    You having your strategy and then being able to make good use of it consistently is what it going to make you successful, we ought to have a trading strategy that we are making use of. It will not be that simple, but the truth and fact is that a good trading strategy leads to success, we all should know that success takes time and never use a whole lot of strategies at the same time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I like to use the best strategy for over trading , support and resistance play a very important role in the trading system . all the traders try to their best all of us want to earn money in the trading so we can use the long term strategy in teh trading , all the big traders use the long term strategy in the trading and earn a lot of money. risky management reward great profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    There is a support or resistance strategy that is basic, there is also the one that is advanced, what you have described here is the basic way to trade support and resistance, this is the one that newbies will understand even better, the advanced method has something to do with drawing zones that we wait for price to touch before we look for other confirmation to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I like the Candlestick patterns which are the good sources to make the right earning potentials and through the better knowledge and good skills of management always impart good effects so we need to understood these methods properly that could be great for us to earn success very accurately and get the profitable trade very easily .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    I like the Candlestick patterns which are the good sources to make the right earning potentials and through the better knowledge and good skills of management always impart good effects so we need to understood these methods properly that could be great for us to earn success very accurately and get the profitable trade very easily .
    It is good to use the chart patterns, they are many of them we need to chose the ones that can give us good ability to trade. Further we need to work hard on those patterns to get enough knowledge. When you are consistent with your learning and evaluate your past performance as needed, you can achieve success in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast