Contest from moderators "Following the footsteps of famous traders and investors" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Contest from moderators "Following the footsteps of famous traders and investors"

  1. #11
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,033
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    requesting for
    16. Christopher Paul Gardner : True story about The Pursuit of Happyness movies
    You're good to go! You may can create your thread now.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    requesting for
    16. Christopher Paul Gardner : True story about The Pursuit of Happyness movies
    I thought I was the one who requested that story to tell here and it is not included in the list above.
    Seems like my request is no longer valid and be taken hahaha

  3. #13
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I thought I was the one who requested that story to tell here and it is not included in the list above.
    Seems like my request is no longer valid and be taken hahaha
    You can make your own offer. If we saw it's worthy, then we shall approve it.

  4. #14
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    That is because you're in "low cost".
    Sir does it mean I can't take part in the contest even after I was granted request to write on it.. And now after lots of time writing them I can't post them.

  5. #15
    Trader Batavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Batavia City
    Posts
    3,329
    Larry Williams

  6. #16
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Sir does it mean I can't take part in the contest even after I was granted request to write on it.. And now after lots of time writing them I can't post them.
    Try to write now!

  7. #17
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    Larry Williams
    You are eligible to write.

  8. #18
    Allow me to write this one then. Warren Edward Buffett: how to invest wisely?

  9. #19
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    hi can i open thread on Shaun Benjamin- a self made millionaire?
    reasons for this: he was from normal family and now at age of 21 he was millionaire. he know about jobless and poverty so he is doing good for jobless people

  10. #20
    Trader Killer_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    in a place i call home
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    10. Linda Raschke and passion for the trade.
    please let me take this topic to write, thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •